how do you carry your game..? how many ?

Guest vin

might seem a daft question...but how do you carry your game when your on a good night out..?

do you use a game carrier..?

do you hock em and put em over your back on a strap/lead .. ?

rucksack .. ? some sort of backpack ?

how many do you carry before you drop off and start again.. ?

i get a sweat on with a couple in one hand and the dog and lamp all tangling me up..and then when your going over fences/gates it all goes wrong.lol.

how do you do it ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Devastated!

might seem a daft question...but how do you carry your game when your on a good night out..?

do you use a game carrier..?

do you hock em and put em over your back on a strap/lead .. ?

rucksack .. ? some sort of backpack ?

how many do you carry before you drop off and start again.. ?

i get a sweat on with a couple in one hand and the dog and lamp all tangling me up..and then when your going over fences/gates it all goes wrong.lol.

how do you do it ?

Your post made me smile this morning , i am so glad i am not the only one who has problems carrying game, I dont take a bag as there are so few rabbits around me at the moment , then the other night first field and a rabbit ! put it up on the gate post ,and on my return it had gone :whistling:

the first 2 bunnies go in my pockets on the front of me coat,, catch 2 more , stop and put them on a game carrier, have the ss carrier,, and one i made, with giant safety pins and a bit of seatbelt ,,

i prefer game carriers to rucksacs , because if i got 10-20 rabbits on the carrier, and hit a spot on the field with a lot of rabbits,, i just let the carrier slip of my shoulder, then try and get as many of the rabbits quik with no weight on me. then go back to the carrier and add the rabbits i just cought.

i dont catch a certain number befor a drop of,, somtimes just use the same drop offs, so what ever you have cought at that point,, it all depends realy on where you are.