lithium battery

mexlad

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got an email back from one of them companies on the alibaba site, for a 12v 20AH samsung battery pack, with overcharge protection, 1000 cycles per battery life, and a few other features. They are

Isn't a milli amp 1000th of an amp; so 18,000 milli amp/hr should be the same as 18 amp/hr, I think !! LOL !!   Cheers.

Unlikely to get a refund from Deben,but your thinking on the right track,it shouldnt be difficult with a little savvy to offer these batteries at a much cheaper rate,the big firms always make cash on

Posted Images

whos going to be first to buy one and try??

Go onto alibaba or a similar trading site,search the batteries,a lot of these factories only deal in 100+ or 1000+ maybe even 10,000+ units BUT will be willing to send out samples,I used to do the same sort of thing when I first started buying hydro-tents for sale,used to get them from China cheap as chips and add £40-50 quid on top,that e-bay seller is based in Honkers,my money says he is buying the batteries from across the border in the SEZ and sticking his bung on top,try and get a sample from a factory,who knows...........???

amps and milliamps..big difference..stick with Deben..I emailed a few of these sites before and they said they wouldnt recommend them for our uses..they wont last like the deben kits.

there was some red units the other day on a thread that looked more sturdy than these ones..they might have been up to the job..but still were only short arc power discharge or summat..not made for long steady consistant discharge...

i was gonna buy one of these cheap units off fleebay but decided to not bother taking the risk of wasting any money .. so far im very happy with the deben 14 amp.

amps and milliamps..big difference..stick with Deben..I emailed a few of these sites before and they said they wouldnt recommend them for our uses..they wont last like the deben kits.

there was some red units the other day on a thread that looked more sturdy than these ones..they might have been up to the job..but still were only short arc power discharge or summat..not made for long steady consistant discharge...

i was gonna buy one of these cheap units off fleebay but decided to not bother taking the risk of wasting any money .. so far im very happy with the deben 14 amp.

If you ever open up a Deben lithium battery it looks pretty similar to the one in the link, only difference the deben has a sturdy outer case, but im sure you could put something together yourself to protect the cells. ;)

only difference the deben has a sturdy outer case

Made for DEBEN in China,open one ip,look for ID marks,names etc,do a websearch because those things seem waayyyyy overpriced for what they are,welcome to rip-off britain.

Made for DEBEN in China,open one ip,look for ID marks,names etc,do a websearch because those things seem waayyyyy overpriced for what they are,welcome to rip-off britain.

Good thinking mate got one open here i'll go and see if theres any numbers on it but im pretty sure its all in chinese :blink:

Edited to add inside is a bank of 12 batteries attached to a printed circuit board with jack plugs on for the charger and lamp connection this is all wrapped in blue plastic wrapping inside the outer case, the serial number on the batteries are:

CGR18650 CF

Li-ion

MH12210

They were made in Japan too

Edited by redcharge

Good thinking mate got one open here i'll go and see if theres any numbers on it but im pretty sure its all in chinese :blink:

now were talking...get some pics please mate..lets see what they've been selling us..