lets see your hutches/ runs

cheers for that 19 years of being a carpenter and got to get advice on how to build a ferret hutch :icon_redface::thumbs:

you think your bad, making a chicken coop for a mate today and forgot to put a door in it :laugh: and im 46 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and when did you notice?? :hmm::laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one i made for someone else

When I built mine a couple of years ago it started raining so I took the made sections into the kitchen to finish once built . Which by this time was very late at night I asked the Mrs to have a loo

Posted Images

this is my hutch built on to the side of my garage. it has a hole drilled out with a tube to the garage were there bed is made out of a large water drum.

the ferrets love it plenty for them to do and lots of room to run.only problem is cleaning its a f**ker. :thumbs:

04e1099a.jpg

bedc01a9.jpg

17ae8e9c.jpg

41914bef.jpg

3013c876.jpg

cheers for that 19 years of being a carpenter and got to get advice on how to build a ferret hutch :icon_redface::thumbs:

you think your bad, making a chicken coop for a mate today and forgot to put a door in it :laugh: and im 46 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I built mine a couple of years ago it started raining so I took the made sections into the kitchen to finish once built . Which by this time was very late at night I asked the

Mrs to have a look see what she thought very nice lots of room she said , then she says does it fit through the door , doh doh .

• Like 2

after id finished the section and sent the lad a photo he sent a message saying is there a door :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeh its a s**t to clean mate.once a week on a sunday.an the little c**ts wont s**t in one place they s**t all over.dont no how they get tosome of the places they s**t.

Try putting small bowels of food or water in those places that they c**p . This may cure the problem as most animals will not "go" near food or clean water. I had the same problem wiith my ferrets and it worked for me

some cracking hutches there im in the process of collecting wood and bits to build a new one together so gives me a few ideas at the mo there in a large rabbit hutch

collecting wood? you planning on building a hutch out of twigs and lollipop sticks you have 'collected'? :whistling:

some cracking hutches there im in the process of collecting wood and bits to build a new one together so gives me a few ideas at the mo there in a large rabbit hutch

collecting wood? you planning on building a hutch out of twigs and lollipop sticks you have 'collected'? :whistling:

i always collect wood, industrial estates are full of it, heres a chicken coop im doing out of collected wood :laugh:

post-896-0-97589600-1318571568_thumb.jpg

post-896-0-48371600-1318571589_thumb.jpg