• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the uk it is ilegal to release any non indiginous species including grey squirrel.

Only if you harvest them using a gobbler guillotine.........  

Right I will come to Fife.You stick an apple on your head and I will shoot it with my shotgun at 20 yards...with the chokes out. You can then shoot an apple off mine at 20 yards with my .223.   But

I'm sure a couple year back,Dagleish's had someone over Dalry way advertising walked up Turkey shooting,not calling as Americans do. I would check up on that one for Scotland ? Turkeys' a Turkey no matter the country of Origin,different strain is all !,but I might be wrong :hmm:

It would still be totally ilegal as it is a non native bird and remember in the states the turkey is widly recognised as being a very worthy opponent to hunt as they are extremelly shy I doubt the same would be true about releasing domestic turkeys.

would have to hunt them dressed as farther christmas :laugh: :laugh:

Get in touch with Alex Dagleish in Eaglsham,Scotland,Gunsmith..I'm sure they were not DOMESTICATED.also think The place had a herd of "Bison"..Beaver, non native species,in Scotland ! as is Wolf also in Scotland.

And a point ,Scotland was part of the American Ridge,so could argue they are of the same Continent ie Native ? :hmm:

i know of one ot two shoots here in the midlands who put guinne fowl down every season for sport and security. on the subject of non native how much of our wildlife is actually native? have a think non native, rabbit,phesant,red leg,cwd,munty,saika,mink and the list goes on.