Get alot of still birth given to me for dog meat seams to be working brill with the dogs piling wait on and looking reli stocky and healthy but it just seems to go strait through them, would you carry on feed it them or take them of it

Too much red meat will go through a dog, but if they are piling the weight on at the same time then you're probably feeding too much. I've found that dogs fed on raw meat, bones etc need much less in terms of quantity and weight than dogs which are being fed dry complete food.

Also: any meat fed very fresh can cause scouring, especially if the dogs aren't used to it. You need to mix red meat with bones: red meat alone is an unbalanced diet: mix with tripe, whole carcases of chicken or rabbit and a bit of roughage: raw minced veg, cooked brown rice, porridge oats, brown bread........just a few examples.

Perhaps they need a change of diet?, was the cow on some sort of medication before the calf was born that MAY have caused the still birth in the first place possibly?? just a thought, seeing as they were ok on it before. Keep us posted mate, be interesting to know what happens for others to learn from possibly.

B

No the cow was perfectly fine I think, I think iv sorted it now iv had two this week1 calf was a normal calf and the other was the farmers wife's show cows I new the meet was very red on the show calf but didn't think owt of it. So il take them of that 1 and carry on feeding them the normal calf as they never had shits when feeding on them,