info on nick steven bred terriers

ive known n s for 20 years hes my friend and tutor there is no terrier man alive better at working or breeding terriers hes forgot more than

any of you will ever know he never sold a dog but gave them to those he thought worthy. me included he is and will remain the best terrierman of a generation . well respected by those that know the truth not all the shit

Thats as good a compliment as you could give him mate, all credit to you.

ATB

WAB

just got back from dorset today after picking up a pup, all what you say is very true, we got the pup from a man who is close to ns and this man is carring on in his tradition, the pups new homes are chosen very carefully and there is no charge for them, both the pups grandperants are in nicks new book and i saw first hand last year the ability of the parents, stunning !!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?..read the book like you... but been  lucky enough to know a few of the good lads that,know the truth and  have progressed with what NS left behind before he had his fanny fit and threatened, to gras

There's more NS stuff around now than there's ever been, rabbits out of the bag and it's not going back in

If you know the right people all of it

Posted Images

good read this thread

i have one dog in my kennel that has alot of stevens blood in him going back to edge hes only young dog and had 19 digs to him. n.s lines is just a name to me i got the dog for digging to not paper chasing like half the lads that claim to have the blood ;)

after one of his first digs

nice terrier mate looks a strong lad

• 10 years later...

hi got 2 n s bitches coco had six years penny 5 sadly i have had to have penny put down today  two weeks ago got down an old airfield runway drainage pipe  coco was ok so was penny just got a bit of a bite here and there things were ok for week or so then penny started to go down hill  had here on every anti biotic the vet could give and anti inflammatory  pain relief but sadly she court tetanus and couldn't be saved broke my heart lads so I'm after another broken coated chocolate pup will go to really good home not over worked jus odd fox  rat rabbits  that sort of stuff got about 14 acres to Rome i own and kennels at home more to Gard my ducks and stuff and to go under my containers to keep them vermin free. If there is any good ns blood line pup i would be grateful. also  on the tetanus  it is found as spores in muck and has a 14 day incubation period, in open wounds it gets.  horse manure carry's it a lot apparently but you can get your dog jabbed for it. when you see how it kills' your dog  its worth it trust me

4 hours ago, snooky said:

hi got 2 n s bitches coco had six years penny 5 sadly i have had to have penny put down today  two weeks ago got down an old airfield runway drainage pipe  coco was ok so was penny just got a bit of a bite here and there things were ok for week or so then penny started to go down hill  had here on every anti biotic the vet could give and anti inflammatory  pain relief but sadly she court tetanus and couldn't be saved broke my heart lads so I'm after another broken coated chocolate pup will go to really good home not over worked jus odd fox  rat rabbits  that sort of stuff got about 14 acres to Rome i own and kennels at home more to Gard my ducks and stuff and to go under my containers to keep them vermin free. If there is any good ns blood line pup i would be grateful. also  on the tetanus  it is found as spores in muck and has a 14 day incubation period, in open wounds it gets.  horse manure carry's it a lot apparently but you can get your dog jabbed for it. when you see how it kills' your dog  its worth it trust me

Won’t be much stevens blood around now. And the stuff that is would be kept close. Are you not better to try rehome one from a rescue?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, snooky said:

Another great first post ?

Cheers, D.

24 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Another great first post ?

Cheers, D.

Do you not think the lad has been on here a while just to read stuff,then seen some of the shit on here and thought f**k that I can’t be done with this shit.But at least he is trying to get a bloodline from what he has and reached out on here for the lads that have them for help.

• Like 1
On 10/09/2021 at 19:54, Gypsydog94 said:

Won’t be much stevens blood around now. And the stuff that is would be kept close. Are you not better to try rehome one from a rescue?

There's more NS stuff around now than there's ever been, rabbits out of the bag and it's not going back in

• Like 7