new dog

Get yourself a good saulk/grey x, cant go wrong, not that the bed/whipp is no good.

Wat ya want it for?

i got told that was a good small dog to get for rabbits. have you got any ideas about small dogs that are good for rabbits? coz i want to get 1

this is my opinion mate

whippet/bed is one of the best breads you can get for rabbiting

they have the speed

agility

and the hardness of the bed

best dog/bitch for rabbits

id get a bitch for mating theres always people on here wanting them

all the best

dobby

this is my opinion mate

they have the speed

agility

all the best

dobby

Dobby,you probably know more than me on the subject,seeing as i have no experience with the type.But i was told that if you mate beddyxwhippet to a beddyxwhippet,they are never as good as a first cross,which would be a beddy put over a whippet,or whippet put over a beddy,F**k me i'm confusing meself :laugh:

I've just bought a First cross,as this is what a man in the know told me i needed.What's the right breeding to have?Bill

get a 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlington , better than the 1st cross whip/bed i think , i cant fault mine , she is the best ferreting partner / rabbiting ( just rabbits mind) i could ask for :)

Dale

Get yourself a good saulk/grey x, cant go wrong, not that the bed/whipp is no good.

Wat ya want it for?

i got told that was a good small dog to get for rabbits. have you got any ideas about small dogs that are good for rabbits? coz i want to get 1

hey im thinking of getting a whipet x bedi im just woundering how good people are getting on with them? :hmm:

Bedi whipet are good all round dog they are good at marking holes .can bee good on the lamp but sometimes a bit hard mouth the thing is do not let others influence you to much if you don't no much about this game people will tell you this and that and you will end up confused. get the bedi wip put as much time in with the pup and you will not be disappointed just remember every bodes dog is grate but not all the time rizla

I own and work a beddy x whippet and compared to my other lurcher he is a lot more work to reign in. Headstrong and very wilfull. Good dog nun the less just a bit more off a handfull than im used to.

scruff001.jpg

beddy whipp back to a beddy whipp.

this is my opinion mate

they have the speed

agility

all the best

dobby

Dobby,you probably know more than me on the subject,seeing as i have no experience with the type.But i was told that if you mate beddyxwhippet to a beddyxwhippet,they are never as good as a first cross,which would be a beddy put over a whippet,or whippet put over a beddy,F**k me i'm confusing meself :laugh:

I've just bought a First cross,as this is what a man in the know told me i needed.What's the right breeding to have?Bill

i would put a whipprt back over a bitch

dobby :victory:

this is my opinion mate

they have the speed

agility

all the best

dobby

i would put a whipprt back over a bitch

dobby :victory:

hey how do u set the pic on the right hand side were is says born hunter or newbe

Guest markbrick1

Wat ya want it for?

HAD TO ANSWER TO THIS AS IRISH LURCHER MUST KNOW FECK ALL A BED X WHIPPET IS A PROVEN DOG AND WOULD BE A GOOD DOG TO HAVE AND A SALUKI X WELL I WILL SAY NO MORE

marhc what do you mean about saluk crosses , all mines ferret, tynes quite good he marks catches the odd bolter that misses the net , he doesnt yip doesnt hunt miles away ,doesnt try to put his head and body down the whole like some terreir crosses ive saw , hes no top class ferreting dog but ive got a n ole collie cross grew line pretty handy even at six past ,shees caught rabbs in woods cover all sorts of places , im sure there better types for rabbiting and easier handled types ,some of the beddies ive saw were hard to handle and sung like ole yeller , in saying tha the two bedie greys i saw in berwick area were brilliant rabbiting dogs and for and the odd hare , i love grews line bred racing grews , got one , it must be hard to get a real deal beddie now only saw one or two, years ago , that goes to ground and sorts whats put in front of him ,