Bull Terrier Crosses

Are banned breeds only banned as pures or are all cross breeds of the pures banned?

pures, crosses and types....wouldnt be a good move to announce you had a dog with apbt in it.

:thumbs: thanks for answering I wasnt sure.

Why I ask cause it's a genuine question, I totally understand whats banned etc, but was wanting to know if there's any similar bull x about today.

For fucks sake let's bin this thread and send me a PM if you genuinely are interested, there's some bell ends on this site like, nee wonder people frown at the mention of THL now.

If anyone admitted it on an open forum, there pretty dim.

Why I ask cause it's a genuine question, I totally understand whats banned etc, but was wanting to know if there's any similar bull x about today.

For fucks sake let's bin this thread and send me a PM if you genuinely are interested, there's some bell ends on this site like, nee wonder people frown at the mention of THL now.

mongs i would say lol stick to mong-rels me i think lol

What do you think a lurcher is dimwit!

you dish out a lot of insults for someone who asks stupid questions!

Rob190364, that's your opinion mate and your welcome to it! Im sure if you had carcastic comments aimed at you, you would be entitled an equal response?Yea, I agree that maybe it was the wrong question (call it stupid) to ask on an open forum, but as you'll see I don't often post a topic, maybe I've took offence with some people's comments but hey ho I'm not here for an argument in reality I'm a bit of a rookie on the forums. Any case I'll try and sort at pic out of me old dog.

Cheers

that comment werent aimed at anyone fukc wit

Rob190364, that's your opinion mate and your welcome to it! Im sure if you had carcastic comments aimed at you, you would be entitled an equal response?Yea, I agree that maybe it was the wrong question (call it stupid) to ask on an open forum, but as you'll see I don't often post a topic, maybe I've took offence with some people's comments but hey ho I'm not here for an argument in reality I'm a bit of a rookie on the forums. Any case I'll try and sort at pic out of me old dog.

Cheers

no worries bud, you probably got that reaction because it's not unknown for certain types to try and lead people into incriminating themselves one way or the other....not saying you're that type or that's what you were trying to do but people are a bit sensitive to it :thumbs: