Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

Thats just minced chicken with bone. tried them on that the last couple of days and seems to be going down well, they been on venison and rabbit up till then but trying them on the chicken to reduce carcasses lying around in this heat after

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

Hi All,

I have three spare hob kits from a litter of 10 that are free to good homes only. Both sets of parents/grandparents are several season workers. The litter is a mix between albinos and dark polecatty type colour but the majority of those spare are light polecat coloured.

They are in north yorkshire and will be ready in a couple of weeks. If you can give them a good home and loads of work give me a pm.

IMG00439-20120707-0946.jpg

IMG00438-20120707-0945.jpg

IMG00436-20120707-0945.jpg

cheers

Dom

They look well Dom..nice and fat.

That chicken mince goes down well.

hope your feeling better/stronger mate.

Hi All,

I have three spare hob kits from a litter of 10 that are free to good homes only. Both sets of parents/grandparents are several season workers. The litter is a mix between albinos and dark polecatty type colour but the majority of those spare are light polecat coloured.

They are in north yorkshire and will be ready in a couple of weeks. If you can give them a good home and loads of work give me a pm.

cheers

Dom

They look well Dom..nice and fat.

That chicken mince goes down well.

hope your feeling better/stronger mate.

Am getting there mate, slowly but surely although it will still be a while till I am running anywhere

lol

hello all.

my mate has a litter of nice kits..3/4 ferret 1/4 polecat. from working stock and a good line of polecat also. 10 weeks old.

PM me if you want 1..they will not go to fools or anyone who is not clued up.

pick up from midlands/notts area.

Alright lads and lasses am in the newcastle area and looking for some kits please pm if anything local cheers atb

David, pm NathanBoyd1 as he text the other day about some kitts :thumbs:

will do mate cheers

If his mate has got rid of them, then I will get you some off my boss when they are ready

I am looking for anyone close to Dover in Kent who has any poley or silver kits or a year or so old they are looking to move on or sell, looking for a couple of jill's as I have a new hob coming and want a couple of new to add a couple to the team of 2 jill's i currently have.

also looking for a couple any colour for a mate who's just starting out.

must be from small stock and not seal size :yes:

PM on here or give me a text or call on 07564 236009

ATB

Alex

•  

L

Hi All,

cheers

Dom

couldnt get rid of the trusty cat carrier mate ? lol. there looking well