Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

Hi all. i have two hobs white and are 7wks old free to good homes if intrested please pm me, im in north wales and both hobs are well handled and are from good working stock, i had a litter of 8 just these two little fellas left...

1 jill free to a good home. she was found in a field near to me. ive had her for a year, she has a tendancy to nip and bite so im giving her away as i dont trust her round my young son. and want him to handle them from early age. ive bred from her this year and also have a few kits going spare £10 each.

located ashbourne, derbyshire.

got a last years albino Jill here if anyone wants or needs a replacement worker etc etc.

very good natured..well mannered and a steady worker... no world beater but has bolted a good few and had a few under.

small type/size but not micro.

PM me if you can give her a good home and plenty of work.

Hi All,

I have three spare hob kits from a litter of 10 that are free to good homes only. Both sets of parents/grandparents are several season workers. The litter is a mix between albinos and dark polecatty type colour but the majority of those spare are light polecat coloured.

They are in north yorkshire and will be ready in a couple of weeks. If you can give them a good home and loads of work give me a pm.

IMG00439-20120707-0946.jpg

IMG00438-20120707-0945.jpg

IMG00436-20120707-0945.jpg

cheers

Dom