Guest Anubis

Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

two jills, here north yorkshire, one is albino 1 year old, one polecat 9 month, both done some work but not much, PM me for more info

• Like 1

hi can anyone help me get my first ferret will need one that wont bite as il be useing it with my son who is ten im based in belfast if anyone can point me in the right direction to getting one or has one to offer will be great

thanks

hi can anyone help me get my first ferret will need one that wont bite as il be useing it with my son who is ten im based in belfast if anyone can point me in the right direction to getting one or has one to offer will be great

thanks

good luck finding one mate, i recomend you get two as they will keep each other company!

or8 lads Im after 2 jills for my mate of mine ,mine went a few weeks ago and then he phoned asking for some if any of you lads have any spare they will be greatfull cheers in advance Walshy :thumbs: accrington area but will pay /travel if needed

Hi guys still got a jill about 9 months old good worker and pet polecat berkshire border tadley please call 07581022656 karl she needs to go i dont have space

2 hobs 1 years old light colours been worked slightley from working parents advertiseing for my friend free to good home liverpool let me know

Hello mate where about in Liverpool are they?

hi all im looking for a jill around 2 years old .im in warrington :thumbs:

after a couple of jills to add to me crew am in wrexham area north wales willing to travel also do a bit of work down south wales so i dont mind if any ones got any down that way.

After a jill im located in newark, notts but am willing to travel would prefer a tame one because its for my young lad if you can help please pm me thanks

I,m still looking for a hob if anybody in or near the lothians has one, does,nt matter what size colour etc as long as it has either been a worker or still works.