Guest Anubis

Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

looking for a couple of ferrets never use these forums much. but cant seem to find any wrong time of the year i guess. will travel and pay if needs be lost my hob after many years

pm me if you can help or know someone who can

thanks

• Like 2

looking for a couple of ferrets never use these forums much. but cant seem to find any wrong time of the year i guess. will travel and pay if needs be lost my hob after many years

pm me if you can help or know someone who can

thanks

Where to Billy b ????

Hi there i am looking for a hob from working stock to replace a jill i have just lost he will be well worked and well look after must be this years AND NOT BITE :thumbs:

in leeds or york erea

cheers dave

Hi there about 3 months ago my mate gave me a ring, as he had a ferret in his shed. I went around and found this albino jill that was very scared and under weight. I managed to source another hutch and took it in. After a few days of just leaving it to settle and only going down to feed it and water i noticed it looked alot better with its weight and started to handle it.

I then managed to track down the original owner who had been out working it but it must have killed it. With him having no locator or collar he and his mates just left it and never went back to look. My mate then found it nearly a week later. I was going to give the lad it back but i thought nope he doesnt deserve it, so its been with me ever since.

I havnt worked it myself as i already have a few of my own so never got chance to get it out but its very tame and i am sure it will be a cracking worker

Anybody intrested in it?

Edited by ferretman89

Hi guys does anyone want a polecat jill about 9 months old please text or call 07581022656 thanks for looking Karl between reading and basingstoke but i could drop off if local.

Hi there i am looking for a hob from working stock to replace a jill i have just lost he will be well worked and well look after must be this years AND NOT BITE :thumbs:

in leeds or york erea

cheers dave

still looking

'Jamie m' timestamp='1330704791' post='2518289']

'johnharris' timestamp='1330697836' post='2518175']

I am looking for a hob and 2 gills if anyone has any

Where to ???

Im guessing South Wales ?. :thumbs::laugh: