Guest Anubis

Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

8 minutes ago, fred90 said:

what a load of yank shite. 

Its not Realy mate.  I pay same for my dog all day long.  And my working stock.   Its not about size. 

I had a ferret that never ever killed in. Ever in her life. She bolted everything. And even followed them out and waited and watched me. And went back down. Best fettet I ever ever had. She got throat cancer. Cost me  a fair amount of money. But never got over it. Had to dignify and put her down. She had 4 young  just befour she died and everyone never made that what  she was. And I tried real hard but they just killed in and moved around sets.  They was not the same.  And I've never been the same since. She turned my head orizontal  and if I had her today she would be worth more to me than gold 

I also take my ferrets out in a old pillow case and put them in my pockets. Keep my hands warm  and we together.  Don't do boxes shite 

Got fed up of the trapping forum mate ?

Hi All,

Does anyone have a vasectomised hob they no longer require.  Happy to pay a fair price (depending on age).  I'm near Colne in Lancashire, but willing to travel up to an hour by car.  Alternatively, does anyone have one I could use to knock my jills out of season when the time arises.  Again, happy to pay for the service.

Hi lads ,lasses and any gender neutrals lol

I'm looking for a couple of ferrets for next season .The rabbit population has exploded here and thought it time I got back into it .

Wilts area please ,won’t refuse hutch either lol.

57 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Hi lads ,lasses and any gender neutrals lol

I'm looking for a couple of ferrets for next season .The rabbit population has exploded here and thought it time I got back into it .

Wilts area please ,won’t refuse hutch either lol.

I've put my albino hob to my black eyed white jill,cracking little grafters....I give you a shout when they ready,take your pick👍post-99494-0-02598000-1505160638_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I've put my albino hob to my black eyed white jill,cracking little grafters....I give you a shout when they ready,take your pick👍post-99494-0-02598000-1505160638_thumb.jpg

I will have a few thought I would not bother but youngun kept nagging

32 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

I will have a few thought I would not bother but youngun kept nagging

you will have first dibs then bud👌you have helped me and the lads out plenty times......best ferrets in these valleys came from you👍I will run you down a few when they ready bud👌

Very good offer mate and I’ll take you up on that .Let me know if the Jill takes 👍🏻