Guest Anubis

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

i have an adult black eyed white jill, free to good home, I rescued her a few months ago from a property next to one of my permissions where she was seen wandering about, she is a bit of a nipper.....

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

A few dark poleys and a few albino kits still need homes. in Gloucestershire please get in contact if you need any kits. Bred worker to worker

Hi, I'd have sent you a PM but it seems I'm too new for that! I'll be after some before too long if you still have any needing homes? I'm a first time ferret keeper, just trying to get everything sorted before I get the ferrets themselves.

Pair of unrelated ferrets male couple years old is neutered,came from working stock off here but Un worked

Jill unknown breeding as was a stray late season kit I took in .

Can come with the hutch if you want it's chewed one corner.

Rehoming as wife is going in for operation soon an I will have enough to cope with kids an other animals.

Located in Monmouth just inside south east Wales

post-1321-0-20309400-1501167793_thumb.jpg