Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

If anyone has any ferrets from good working stock in the north kent area that need a new home i will happily take them on, older ferrets, kitts, jill, hobs, not important but workers or out of workers a must , they will be worked and looked after well, I have just landed 30,000 acres of permission and am ferretless ! apart from a vegitarian jill ! pm please if anyone has anything.

Thanks Goose

Free ferret kits in grimsby to good homes got albinos bew's and a couple of coloured nearly polecat markings looks like there will be a silver or two aswell. Not wanting anything for them just good homes bred from workers for my own use and a mate. Jobs and Jill's available.