Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

Hi All,

I currently have 1 Jill & 2 Hob Kits for Re-homing.

(a further litter of 5 have just been born, so these will need homes too in 10 weeks time!)

Lovely markings, have been handled, bread from working ferrets. Although would make lovely pets all them same.

Kits can be seen with mother.

Re-homing due to the breading being a mistake... Our Hob got in with the Jills! Oops!

We already have 5 Jills & 2 Hobs in work and although I am happy to keep these little guys, would rather them go to a good home.

I am happy to send pictures or you are welcome to visit - but please no time wasters.

All would need jabs & neutering/castrating (should you wish to apply this method).

Please message me for more details.

These are free right ???

Yes... to a good home :)

If anyone has an adult fert up for re homing in Kent or surrounding I'd appreciate a PM.

Alan.

I don't have any adults for rehoming but I have some babies ready for good homes FOC. They are bred from good working ferrets and can be seen with mother. If this helps at all?

Free to good home one 4 month old jill from a litter i did. Never nipped handled daily. Bred from worker to worker. Only giving away as i only want two ferrets due to my work commitments and stuff. Pm me for any more info.

In the skelmersdale area near wigan.

Now re homed thanks.

Edited by chris orrell

young hob ferret ,free to any member from thl , the hob is a young albino about 11/12 weeks old ,i bought the hob for a young lad who was interested in going ferreting , and has now changed his mind , ive handled the hob daily and it doesnt bite ,it eats flesh and nuggets , i would have kept it myself but i have enough ferrets . i will keep hold of it until i find it a home and use him this season if no one wants it................jim

Hi All, :bye:

I have three litters of Kits that need rehoming, I will keep them myself until rehomed. Handled daily. Bred from working ferrets.

Based in Surrey.

Please message me for more details

Free to good home.

Thanks

Could you poss give some history of the the parents to these kits thanks j