Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

Two spayed three year old Jil ferrets plus hutch and carry box, free to a working home.

These belonged to my pal Simon who emigrated to New Zealand yesterday.

One is polecat coloured and one is albino, they also come with the hutch in the picture (I'll post later) and a carrying box with shoulder strap.

I'd keep them myself but they don't get on with my ferrets who all live together in a single hutch.

They are free to a working home. South Shields.

(unless someone cares to donate a pair of 7x binocs in which case you will take priority!!)

Still got these??? PM me

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

Just finished building a cracking hutch. iv been asking where i can get a couple of good kits from good working stock but cant find any anywhere, does anyone who the best person is too ask? Im based in Glasgow but i will travel anywhere as long as there from good working lines. Cheers

think your in the right place :laugh:

well nobody has replyed to me yet mate

Just finished building a cracking hutch. iv been asking where i can get a couple of good kits from good working stock but cant find any anywhere, does anyone who the best person is too ask? Im based in Glasgow but i will travel anywhere as long as there from good working lines. Cheers

try sending a private message to someone local. i struggled to get mine in may but theres loads about just now

Edited by lurche

Update on Ferrets only hobs left 1 pole 3 albino and 1 champagne would have been only 3 albino but some messer who knows who they are failed to come and collect so had the poor buggers stuck in the van with me all day. Asked me if I could get them nearer to Durham got them to Houghton le Spring which he agreed was great and then he no showed

try sending a private message to someone local. i struggled to get mine in may but theres loads about just now

I have but no replys, do u know who i could ask mate ?

Two spayed three year old Jil ferrets plus hutch and carry box, free to a working home.

One is polecat coloured and one is albino, they also come with the hutch in the picture (I'll post later) and a carrying box with shoulder strap.

I'd keep them myself but they don't get on with my ferrets who all live together in a single hutch.

(unless someone cares to donate a pair of 7x binocs in which case you will take priority!!)

still available chaps

still available chaps

empty your inbox please mate, it wont let me send you a message

still available chaps

good setup for someone is that :thumbs:

still available chaps

I have been asked by one of the farms I run on if I can source a couple of ferrets for a young lad wanting to get into it. And I have already homed all my kits

I have but no replys, do u know who i could ask mate ?

this might be close

Got 2 jills there going for free, both workers, got too many, glasgow area. 07541214453

still available chaps

I have been asked by one of the farms I run on if I can source a couple of ferrets for a young lad wanting to get into it. And I have already homed all my kits

i got plenty to deal with but would be ideal for someone with no kit