Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

Guest vin

I might have a couple of spare kits going at the end of June.

I have 2 litters and most are spoken for..but sometimes people change their minds at the last minute.

anyone wants one ...let me know.

Hobs is un tested by me...but jills are fine and good little workers. . . cannot see any reason why they wont make good uns.

PS.. dont want no money..but wont give them to anyone who's not clued up and kitted out for keeping them.

post-11815-0-76786200-1336603532.jpg

Edited by vin

Wanted

1 hob and 1 Jill, the younger the better, and as close to the Doncaster area the better, as I do not drive. Either free to good home or am willing to pay for them aswell. Want them as soon as possible and if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated! Thanks

albino gill excellent worker mated with another excellent albino dog giving birth as we speak if anyone intrested kits will be free to go home as have 5 more gills giving birth in the next 3 weeks and will be only keeping one from each litter

Edited by ferret1988

albino gill excellent worker mated with another excellent albino dog giving birth as we speak if anyone intrested kits will be free to go home as have 5 more gills giving birth in the next 3 weeks and will be only keeping one from each litter

Why didn't you just have one litter and keep 3 out of that ?????

• Like 1