Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

look for a ferret in perthshire area good worker would be good have a good home for it with a court that would fit 6 ferrets but only have two the now so plenty of room and it will be worked a lot as i just got new permission on an estate

Cheeers Rory

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

hi looking for a ferret for me and my doughter based in rochdale near manchester will be worked cheers

Have u kept ferrets before Paul? I'm in Barnsley if it's a good home would consider rehomeing one or two!

Cheers Tony

hi cheers for the offer yeh kept them over the years had one white jill for 7 years whats the best way to get in contact cheers

hi looking for a ferret for me and my doughter based in rochdale near manchester will be worked cheers

Have u kept ferrets before Paul? I'm in Barnsley if it's a good home would consider rehomeing one or two!

Cheers Tony

hi cheers for the offer yeh kept them over the years had one white jill for 7 years whats the best way to get in contact cheers

My contact details are on my web site, www.ruffaroundthehedges.co.uk

Give me a ring wel sort something out pal!

Cheers

Tony

Cheers Tony

Cheers

Tony

tried your number is dead

Cheers Tony

Cheers

Tony

tried your number is dead

Sorry Paul number missing on web site, il get it fixed,

Cheers tony

Edited by TonyHunterSBT

Awrite

Got one Hob from the litter I bred at the tail end of last year. I have not tried hard to rehome him as I was in two minds whether to keep him myself.

This ferret is from a line that me and Whin have had going for over 20 years now and has produced some brilliant beasts, The mother was a rescue ferret and has turned out one of the best I`ve ever had, a peach !.

Nice sandy type with light polecat markings.

Working homes people.

The only thing I demand, is that if there is any problems with the ferret, It comes back to me, no ifs, no give it to a mate, no knocking it on the head,,, ! return to me.

ATB

Awrite

Got one Hob from the litter I bred at the tail end of last year. I have not tried hard to rehome him as I was in two minds whether to keep him myself.

This ferret is from a line that me and Whin have had going for over 20 years now and has produced some brilliant beasts, The mother was a rescue ferret and has turned out one of the best I`ve ever had, a peach !.

Working homes people.

The only thing I demand, is that if there is any problems with the ferret, It comes back to me, no ifs, no give it to a mate, no knocking it on the head,,, ! return to me.

ATB

where abouts are you mate
  • Like 1

Awrite

Working homes people.

ATB

where abouts are you mate

Near Edinburgh mate. Head down your way often though.

hi all ive got some ferrets i was trying to sell them but if they go to working homes then im not bothered ,theres 3 albinos and 1 silver jill one of the jills is getting on a bit but will still do the job :thumbs:

im in accrington area ive also got a large court but thats not free cheers rob

give me a bell if your interested 07731072622

hi all ive got some ferrets i was trying to sell them but if they go to working homes then im not bothered ,theres 3 albinos and 1 silver jill one of the jills is getting on a bit but will still do the job :thumbs:

have they much experience or are they young? :thumbs:

have they much experience or are they young? :thumbs:

dont think you need anymore ferrets, you've all ready got a zoo!!!