Hexamita - best cure?

Last year we had a disaster with that hexamita lost loads of partridges! however this year we v just had them on the denegard in their feed since we got them and touch wood (there s still time yet ) i havent lost a bird! It utter soul destroying going in every day picking up dead birds :angry2: This weather aint helping though! f*****g long winter ahead!

Last year we had a disaster with that hexamita lost loads of partridges! however this year we v just had them on the denegard in their feed since we got them and touch wood (there s still time yet ) i havent lost a bird! It utter soul destroying going in every day picking up dead birds :angry2: This weather aint helping though! f*****g long winter ahead!

I know what you mean about the weather mate poor little sods get hammered I keep mine on pellet all season think they do better with a bit of extra protein than if they went on to wheat :thumbs:

Okay. The vet gave me pulmodox, as was only thing he had to try and help, powder for water, and yeah this bloddy weather na helping, raining again today. What sort off price is the denegard?

pulmodox has the same active ingredient as hydrodoxx so you are on the right track :thumbs:

I think I paid £80 per litre of denegard not sure on that though as the invoice went to the boss and it goes in at 2ml per litre of water but they can put it in pellet which given the weather is probably the best bet not sure on the price per ton on that.

I know what you mean about the weather mate poor little sods get hammered I keep mine on pellet all season think they do better with a bit of extra protein than if they went on to wheat :thumbs:

:yes: .............and it stops them f*****g off. There will be more pheasants at the feeders than pats somedays..... :laugh:

:yes: .............and it stops them f*****g off. There will be more pheasants at the feeders than pats somedays..... :laugh:

:D:thumbs: