Any one read the countryman's weekly today about a man on facebook

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why the f*ck anyone wants to put posts of a days hunting on any social network is not right in the head ! ffs ! get real ! a.t.b. sfa

I think it was a private prosecution by our friends the rspca and a lesson to us all that big brother is watching

coz the stupit c**t changed his story 3 times!! all they had was a photo and the daft f**k agreed with them that his was coursing then he said he never he made the case for them!

Posted Images

It said his friend posted up the picture of him with a hare some mate that is fassy posting pictures of hunting on facebook that site of all places think of the link I will not be posting any pictures of my outings any more on this site you never know who looking it's a shame after all it's a hunting site

you cant do feck all without some fecker sticking there noses in ya buisness these days

thats right bud they r like kids if your dog is better then there f****r they will do owt 4 u to get the f****r taken off u

If one of my friends did that to me I knock the cu*t out & never talk to him again they not true friends

• Like 1