having a roast pork dinner on sunday any advice to get the best crackaling? :thumbs:

there you go.............gay boy : :laugh: cracked me up..................... keep yourself busy and read this :thumbs:

http://www.guardian....rfect-crackling

That article will do the trick. Does anybody else buy just the skin by itself to make into cracking? the local Morisons does it, you can get a slab of it about 8X8" for about 40p

i like to jiz on it, :yes:

done the same myself many a time with a few pigs over the years :laugh:

Haven't we all.. :icon_redface::( Fecking beer goggles have a lot to answer for.. :doh::laugh:

well they say the difference between a fox and a pig is about 10 pints of stella :laugh: works for me and lets be honest the pigs definately up for anything and tend to be that little more gratefull :toast:

Haven't we all.. :icon_redface::( Fecking beer goggles have a lot to answer for.. :doh::laugh:

well they say the difference between a fox and a pig is about 10 pints of stella :laugh: works for me and lets be honest the pigs definately up for anything and tend to be that little more gratefull :toast:

10 pints of stella?? i want to fight the woman not f**k her lol

10 pints of stella?? i want to fight the woman not f**k her lol

iv had a few where the desicion to f**k them or fight them has been difficult :laugh:

• Like 1