AluntxGreyhound??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell ya what makes me laugh is the fact that some think they are worthy enough that they are entitled for the lads with alaunts to prove this and that to them some how having to justify why they keep

half sister to your pups father who i hear is very racy the gh will give them the gears good luck the bitching has started lol enjoy

if the lads that own them are happy wid them surely thats all that matters,why does it bother anyone else and why do they have to prove to anyone what they can do,i'd rather just concentrate on me own

been a while since i have been on the site nice to see lie to me has stopped biting lol not , face it lads moos going to sit behind his keyboard and throw invites left right and centre but he will never honour them, i tell u almost everyday lie to me if your dogs keep you happy thats all that matters i have saw some of the women you have been with and by fxxk you are easily pleased but you can still be happy in knowing you go out mooching with the best dog ........ mine lol

been a while since i have been on the site nice to see lie to me has stopped biting lol not , face it lads moos going to sit behind his keyboard and throw invites left right and centre but he will never honour them, i tell u almost everyday lie to me if your dogs keep you happy thats all that matters i have saw some of the women you have been with and by fxxk you are easily pleased but you can still be happy in knowing you go out mooching with the best dog ........ mine lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

been a while since i have been on the site nice to see lie to me has stopped biting lol not , face it lads moos going to sit behind his keyboard and throw invites left right and centre but he will never honour them, i tell u almost everyday lie to me if your dogs keep you happy thats all that matters i have saw some of the women you have been with and by fxxk you are easily pleased but you can still be happy in knowing you go out mooching with the best dog ........ your xena

cheers zap lol