Decent night considering the weather

Well thought the weather would hold for a bit :( , but as it was planned anyway Chris bull X & Bob Hope made the journey up, we met at the pub for a quick pint and then ventured out for some sport.

Suffice to say it was very very warm, so we only ran for over an hour, and the 3 dogs excelled :) But we could see the signs, so we called it a night and dropped into a good sleep :) Many cuppas in the morning and a chat about the nights sport and we where all happy as larry :)

Thanks to Chris & Bob for a good night, some top pooches out and some excellent company.

Good stuff lads :)

Thanks jusar mate me & bob had a really good night considering it was really warm,tarn is a bit sore but she's use to it & loves it,it nice to see your young joe & bobs young molly learn the trade & showing good promise the furtures looking bright for both young dogs thanks for a good night & good company atb cbx

Excellent mate, was a good good short night :0

The dogs did really really well considering, and at least we didn't blank :) . Joe is a bit sore still the dolls head!!! , and Molly did really really wel, Bob should be made up :) and you as Tarn is the "old hand" :)

Cracking night, even tho it was warm warm

Warm :)

Guest born to run1083

I went out last night for few hours , far to warm over here had a little rain but the heat was still to hot, I lost a good few lb in sweat hiking over the hill round here lol been dying to get out been in for two days and it's killed me lol