my 7/8 saluki all fittened up.

Guest FTBBTH

Lol riohog. I think he has a cracking dog, just think it needs more road work. But hey thats just my opinion and means jack shit. But when someone asks for an opinion I think it's always best to be truthful

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my 7/8 saluki all fittened up for the season, what do you think to him?

well i am working on it , thinking about a possition in the diplomatic corps ps thanks for the feedback

Posted Images

Lol riohog. I think he has a cracking dog, just think it needs more road work. But hey thats just my opinion and means jack shit. But when someone asks for an opinion I think it's always best to be truthful

bless you baw .. your oppinion is allways valued :laugh::thumbs:

Lmao riohog, your getting better at this subtle insult melarky lol

well i am working on it , thinking about a possition in the diplomatic corps :laugh: ps thanks for the feedback :tongue2:

Edited by riohog
  • Like 1

cheers lads, and riohog his sire was desert star i think out of della russ and amazing pharoah, thanks for all the great feedback everyone! and your bitch looks excellent rapidjenky

His sire Desert Star is out of Della Russ but not Amazing Pharo ( Kelvins "Bill" dog) who was killed before the litter were concieved. They did a son/mother mating by putting a dog out of Pharo (bill) and Della called Delightful Cruise back to his mother Della and indicated Bill was the sire so they could register the pup's :nono: (plus Bill had a very good reputation as a coursing dog)

Stiil very very well bred and ideal for an outcross. All the best with your pup :thumbs:

Edited by miles

cheers lads, and riohog his sire was desert star i think out of della russ and amazing pharoah, thanks for all the great feedback everyone! and your bitch looks excellent rapidjenky

His sire Desert Star is out of Della Russ but not Amazing Pharo ( Kelvins "Bill" dog) who was killed before the litter were concieved. They did a son/mother mating by putting a dog out of Pharo (bill) and Della called Delightful Cruise back to his mother Della and indicated Bill was the sire so they could register the pup's :nono: (plus Bill had a very good reputation as a coursing dog)

Stiil very very well bred and ideal for an outcross. All the best with your pup :thumbs:

nice to see it explained properly mate, i knew there was a problem with there papers which is why i never try and tell anyone any names in the breeding of my bitch.

nice to see it explained properly mate, i knew there was a problem with there papers which is why i never try and tell anyone any names in the breeding of my bitch.

nice dogs

Guest FTBBTH

thanks miles, you can see the sire on pets4homes hes up for stud and it has all the paper names and it says his parents were della russ and amazing pharoah, im probably wrong but its what the papers say :thumbs:

thanks miles, you can see the sire on pets4homes hes up for stud and it has all the paper names and it says his parents were della russ and amazing pharoah, im probably wrong but its what the papers say :thumbs:

papers was dodgy [bANNED TEXT] ,they was about 20 page tread about 6 month ago about it [bANNED TEXT] ,women from hartlepool bred the dogs,amazing pharoh died 4 years before this litter was born ,deffo a son mother breeding