permission wanted to fly my harrises

i know im asking alot but if any keepers or land owner would let me fly my harris hawks and or work my border terriers on their land i would be very gratefull and would do beating or help out in any way i could all game birds would be left well alone and i would only catch what was asked to ive 25 years experiance of all aspects of hunting dogs and birds thankyou just for taking time to read this northeast area be great

I was chatting to Shaun earlier Chris,he was sprinkling his birds to cool them off when I belled him,I am sure he will give you a day or two out,want me to ask him?

cheers mackem tone wants you to ring him asap mate jeff past me mesage yesterday i tryed to pm you but your computer was of line to me

hi,there will take maggies aswell then,were you from and do you have your own transport?

durham area digger and would travel anywere in northeast area as have own transport mate ive got permission in thirsk area sowerby but to be honest their nowt to catch as the farmer lets allsorts on ive also got a bit at birdsforth near thirsk and helperby but can go on till back end of season