Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

if it wasnt for this forum nobody would have heard of him thats what this is all about publicity stunt lets see the dog earn his reputation in a few matches otherwise hes just a computer legend

why this forum .the top coursing men in this country .dont use this site .and every time lucas runs in this country hes running in the company of some of the best match dogs in england .hes rated very highly by some very well respected men in the dog world .lucas nor his owner doesnt need thl for advertising .a few jealous wannabees keep mentioning the dog but his owner nor friends dont mention him

looda shite your talking yous are in in cahoots ball lickers

and your talking through your bulls eye .i got better things to do than try and educate pork .and its to hot for the salt

only one seen dog running was his mates and there hardly gonna say hes average cause they were running the same weak hares if you know so much the breeding in this dog is average not match material if you know different post it

what is match material

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

if it wasnt for this forum nobody would have heard of him thats what this is all about publicity stunt lets see the dog earn his reputation in a few matches otherwise hes just a computer legend

why this forum .the top coursing men in this country .dont use this site .and every time lucas runs in this country hes running in the company of some of the best match dogs in england .hes rated very highly by some very well respected men in the dog world .lucas nor his owner doesnt need thl for advertising .a few jealous wannabees keep mentioning the dog but his owner nor friends dont mention him

and your talking through your bulls eye .i got better things to do than try and educate pork .and its to hot for the salt

only one seen dog running was his mates and there hardly gonna say hes average cause they were running the same weak hares if you know so much the breeding in this dog is average not match material if you know different post it

what is match material

what did you say that for nobody has the answer

what is match material

you wouldnt need a match dog to kill hares last febuary thats where this dog made his name in england his owner even posted he did it in december too away to pub be back later

Edited by big skull

what is match material

you wouldnt need a match dog to kill hares last febuary thats where this dog made his name in england his owner even posted he did it in december too away to pub be back later

thing evry time jm farts you have somthin to say about it get a f****n life

what is match material

thick skull ddo you even run dogs