Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

hi all ,we all keep reading topics on this Lucas dog mentioned by the Irish, who has he matched and where. has anyone in England seen this dog run and how much has really done in his career to even talk about. and finally have you heard of him apart from on thl , it's finally time to put it to bed , what's your views, Internet wannabe legend or the real deal, my views is the first lol i go with some top lads in that area of the sport and no one has heard of him and these are the guys who know nearly all the top tallent out, so what do you guys think. I did put this up earlier but mods removed ?

Mitchlu off here has seen him run last season , so has a few other lads i know and all speak highly of him not gonna mention whos seen him exactly but the answer is yes quite a few people do know of Lucas

heard the same bud off a few top dog lads have seen him who dont use the hunting sites said hes deadly

jm s pipe cleaner

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

can i ask 1 qs to all the lads on here and this isnt a dig at any dog or any man but a general qs.. do you go for numbers or quality of hare.. is it better to kill 10 hares or 2 good uns whats the more impressive... we all know where theres land where teh hares are shit and land where teh hares are good.. not many dogs will say 2 out 3 on hares what i run last yr consistently ,,, i general hope teh lucas dog is as good as tehy say be nice to have another top quality stud dog...

• Like 1

can i ask 1 qs to all the lads on here and this isnt a dig at any dog or any man but a general qs.. do you go for numbers or quality of hare.. is it better to kill 10 hares or 2 good uns whats the more impressive... we all know where theres land where teh hares are shit and land where teh hares are good.. not many dogs will say 2 out 3 on hares what i run last yr consistently ,,, i general hope teh lucas dog is as good as tehy say be nice to have another top quality stud dog...

i prefer good runs karlsburg some lads just want numbers

• Like 1

lucas has not been matched but hopefully this season he will be so this topic has come to soon. but by what i hear he is the best coursing dog in ireland or england bar none.

not been matched and the c**t has lined how many bitches should have tested him first how stupit is that

Guest born to run1083

typical irish this dog is blew outta all porpion this will be proved when hes matched and thats what they are afraid of he will be blew back across the irish sea and never to be heard of again cant wait ha ha

i would like to see the dog tested againest some of the best and if he does well then he ll be able to be put in the same bracket as these great dogs and will then warent his stud fee

mate I 100% agree, but untill then there are far more worthy dogs being spoken of the way the Irish churp about him. I just hope for there sake the dog doesn't lose when it comes here. now that would be shameful

he ran hares that went back after the snow last year weak hares i rest my case

numbers all the way for me with my lurchers. its the only way to gage a working dog, I dont watch a lurcher run for the pleasure of watching, the lurchers been breed to kill and thats what they need to do be it rabbit, hare , fox or deer its consistency , they wont all be great but if running all ground they wont all be duds.

• Like 2
Guest born to run1083

for me I like a dog that will catch the most testing hare where the hare stands the most chance to get away, to watch the dog have to dig in and fight with all it's determination to catch him, if he can get three or 4 like this regular I think you've got an ok dog. that's my choice of hare I don't like it where it's a weak hare or doesn't have correct law when you run a purpose bred hare dog on them, more challenging the better. I'm a fecker with me lamp dog If I let her she would nail 90% on spot so I make it more difficult for her so the catches are worth while

• Like 1

numbers all the way for me with my lurchers. its the only way to gage a working dog, I dont watch a lurcher run for the pleasure of watching, the lurchers been breed to kill and thats what they need to do be it rabbit, hare , fox or deer its consistency , they wont all be great but if running all ground they wont all be duds.

do u eat much of your kills ...im liek a carp angler always after that special hare or fish.. then i go to mcdonalds or kfc on way home..i dont want a dog that can kill 6 shit hares and then go onto land where hares are a bit special and get blew off... thats what it was all about for me... we all are different.. my mate had a dog this time of yr up untill end of nov was killing 3s 4s and 5s but when hares kicked on she used to stash for fun... wheres the fun in that..

is the snatch dog still hear? and is he any good for stud?speedie!

snatch is dead jackson dont know how many bitches he was put to never herd much about pups of him .If this blue dog is proved to be any good no dought some people will say it has nothing to do with the mother :hmm:

my mate has a bitch out of snatch, very good dog, wev'e bred from her last year, pups are seven months old now and already showing potential

what age is the bitch mate and how did the rest do or did yea hear

think bitch is about 4yr. old now, don't know how any others from litter did atb

snatch has only passed recently so?

Edited by jackson2kaii8

do u eat much of your kills ...im liek a carp angler always after that special hare or fish.. then i go to mcdonalds or kfc on way home..i dont want a dog that can kill 6 shit hares and then go onto land where hares are a bit special and get blew off... thats what it was all about for me... we all are different.. my mate had a dog this time of yr up untill end of nov was killing 3s 4s and 5s but when hares kicked on she used to stash for fun... wheres the fun in that..

because you dont kill the hares that you run you elivate them to super hares, tell you the truth I bet thell drop like flys to a decent dog were you run.

I eat all my hares raw with the fur on.

• Like 2

because you dont kill the hares that you run you elivate them to super hares, tell you the truth I bet thell drop like flys to a decent dog were you run.

I eat all my hares raw with the fur on.

Heard P.KING tell a man one time leave a dog at home he was sick looking at it killing hares 20 years ago that was when people talked about the race.Now in ireland its all about killing no race no fair law and alot of the time 2 and 3 dogs cant see the point myself

if it wasnt for this forum nobody would have heard of him thats what this is all about publicity stunt lets see the dog earn his reputation in a few matches otherwise hes just a computer legend

why this forum .the top coursing men in this country .dont use this site .and every time lucas runs in this country hes running in the company of some of the best match dogs in england .hes rated very highly by some very well respected men in the dog world .lucas nor his owner doesnt need thl for advertising .a few jealous wannabees keep mentioning the dog but his owner nor friends dont mention him

• Like 2