Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

What way does it work speedie land wise????Whos. And is everyone there when the draw is taking and how many people out 16 would hunt together???

Now icey 4 or 5 of these lads run together they put on the land and everyone can be their at the draw so it would take yea 4 days out to win it 4 matches and yer the winner or i think the english one is 5 matches how easy is that .Maybe this ties in with the topic

is the snatch dog still hear? and is he any good for stud?speedie!

snatch is dead jackson dont know how many bitches he was put to never herd much about pups of him .If this blue dog is proved to be any good no dought some people will say it has nothing to do with the mother :hmm:

my mate has a bitch out of snatch, very good dog, wev'e bred from her last year, pups are seven months old now and already showing potential

snatch is dead jackson dont know how many bitches he was put to never herd much about pups of him .If this blue dog is proved to be any good no dought some people will say it has nothing to do with the mother :hmm:

my mate has a bitch out of snatch, very good dog, wev'e bred from her last year, pups are seven months old now and already showing potential

what age is the bitch mate and how did the rest do or did yea hear

what age is the bitch mate and how did the rest do or did yea hear

think bitch is about 4yr. old now, don't know how any others from litter did atb

hi all ,we all keep reading topics on this Lucas dog mentioned by the Irish, who has he matched and where. has anyone in England seen this dog run and how much has really done in his career to even talk about. and finally have you heard of him apart from on thl , it's finally time to put it to bed , what's your views, Internet wannabe legend or the real deal, my views is the first lol i go with some top lads in that area of the sport and no one has heard of him and these are the guys who know nearly all the top tallent out, so what do you guys think. I did put this up earlier but mods removed ?

Mitchlu off here has seen him run last season , so has a few other lads i know and all speak highly of him not gonna mention whos seen him exactly but the answer is yes quite a few people do know of Lucas

• Like 1

hi all ,we all keep reading topics on this Lucas dog mentioned by the Irish, who has he matched and where. has anyone in England seen this dog run and how much has really done in his career to even talk about. and finally have you heard of him apart from on thl , it's finally time to put it to bed , what's your views, Internet wannabe legend or the real deal, my views is the first lol i go with some top lads in that area of the sport and no one has heard of him and these are the guys who know nearly all the top tallent out, so what do you guys think. I did put this up earlier but mods removed ?

Mitchlu off here has seen him run last season , so has a few other lads i know and all speak highly of him not gonna mention whos seen him exactly but the answer is yes quite a few people do know of Lucas

good to here someone give an honest answer he will be well tested this season.

Guest born to run1083

good to here someone give an honest answer he will be well tested this season.

I'd hope he was well tested now for you to say he was the best dog in Ireland and england by far ?????? bit lavish remarks for a dog who's never been matched, and top draw dogs at that. I think out of all I've heard on here about him that is the most sillyest comment best by far haha lol now I havnt seen him run but I think dogs like Luke and so on will run him to the floor because they have tested history of running against the best and beating the best.

heard the same bud off a few top dog lads have seen him who dont use the hunting sites said hes deadly

typical irish this dog is blew outta all porpion this will be proved when hes matched and thats what they are afraid of he will be blew back across the irish sea and never to be heard of again cant wait ha ha

i would like to see the dog tested againest some of the best and if he does well then he ll be able to be put in the same bracket as these great dogs and will then warent his stud fee