two strong wheaton x pups pics.

Hi all,

Ive had alot of PM's asking for pictures of the two dog pups,

Im sure you've all read the thread from the other night regarding these pups and there parentage,

the thread is now locked but makes for an entetaining read if nothing else!

The facts are still uncertain amongst some people on this site but without drawing everyone into another lengthy cyber rant,

I just want to put some pictures up of the pups so those who wish to view them with an interest

can do.

Theres also a recent thread in the lurcher section started yesterday by Chris Hickling that shows pictures of the pups sire "MAC".

so without further a do, these are the two dog pups left out of the litter of seven,

post-56808-0-49186100-1317155256.jpgpost-56808-0-76693300-1317155218.jpgpost-56808-0-77986200-1317155231.jpg

post-56808-0-25442700-1317155290.jpgpost-56808-0-55355000-1317155391.jpg

post-56808-0-85211900-1317155403.jpg

Any questions feel free to PM me,

Regards Alex

Ive seen these pups, cracking litter all round.

Should make seriously decent things in the right company!

Ive also seen the Dam work both on the lamp and on the fell/round a dig.

All the stuff Shepherd keeps are in good order and do the business,

Look forward to some good days/nights out this season Shepherd mate!

All the best

Transit

i bought one of these pups yesterday and to be fair i would say that shepard has done an excellent job of whelping these pups i cannot or did not find fault with any of the lads dogs they are all in top condition . the pups are very friendly and out going mine has settled into his new home allready , now bear in mind that i did not get home until 10:20 last night so the pup has not yet had 24 hours here and after a 170 mile journey in the back of my van i am well impressed , a very well adjusted out going friendly pup with a great temprement . shepard himself made me feel very welcome at his home , he made me a nice cup of coffee and we chatted about dogs, hunting e.t.c ........ the only regret i have after driving 170 miles each way is that i did not buy both pups and to be honest if there is anyone out there reading this or you know of someone looking for a pup then you won't go wrong with the last one shepard has for sale ..... never mind the nonsense that has been put on this site about chris hickling and it is nonsense look at the facts for your self and the facts are this chris's dogs work the mother to the pups has started to work and her father the out cross with kerry blue in him is a worker ..... now as i have just said to chris on the phone the only down side to this litter is the fact that the mother is not a tried and tested worker .... but with so much working blood in these pups " and i must say i have seen on this site so many rants about blood lines that a good few of you should be buying one of these just for blood lines" but yet there seems to be the old green eyed monster in a lot of people the sort of guttless cyber warriors that won't face chris with there ranting nonsense and meanwhile a young fella that could not bring himself to drowned this litter has done his best and looked after them well and as i have allready said he has done a top class job yet his earlier thread gets ruined by a knob jockey that had a problem with chris .... come folks lets keep it real some one needs to get in touch with this lad and get themself a good pup . i won't mention price ££ pm shepard i'm sure he will see you right ........... thanks again shepard i will keep you posted as of the pup progress good luck............Baz

• Like 1

i bought one of these pups yesterday and to be fair i would say that shepard has done an excellent job of whelping these pups i cannot or did not find fault with any of the lads dogs they are all in top condition . the pups are very friendly and out going mine has settled into his new home allready , now bear in mind that i did not get home until 10:20 last night so the pup has not yet had 24 hours here and after a 170 mile journey in the back of my van i am well impressed , a very well adjusted out going friendly pup with a great temprement . shepard himself made me feel very welcome at his home , he made me a nice cup of coffee and we chatted about dogs, hunting e.t.c ........ the only regret i have after driving 170 miles each way is that i did not buy both pups and to be honest if there is anyone out there reading this or you know of someone looking for a pup then you won't go wrong with the last one shepard has for sale ..... never mind the nonsense that has been put on this site about chris hickling and it is nonsense look at the facts for your self and the facts are this chris's dogs work the mother to the pups has started to work and her father the out cross with kerry blue in him is a worker ..... now as i have just said to chris on the phone the only down side to this litter is the fact that the mother is not a tried and tested worker .... but with so much working blood in these pups " and i must say i have seen on this site so many rants about blood lines that a good few of you should be buying one of these just for blood lines" but yet there seems to be the old green eyed monster in a lot of people the sort of guttless cyber warriors that won't face chris with there ranting nonsense and meanwhile a young fella that could not bring himself to drowned this litter has done his best and looked after them well and as i have allready said he has done a top class job yet his earlier thread gets ruined by a knob jockey that had a problem with chris .... come folks lets keep it real some one needs to get in touch with this lad and get themself a good pup . i won't mention price ££ pm shepard i'm sure he will see you right ........... thanks again shepard i will keep you posted as of the pup progress good luck............Baz

Well said mate, I totally agree.

I'm keeping the fawn and white dog out of the litter myself, you'll have seen it at Shepherds when you went coz ive been in Malaga since last week on a Stag Do so he's been back keeping it for me.

All his stuff is in good order and he does the business,gets out plenty in season,which is more than you can say for some of the the keyboard bashers on here!!!

I've been going out with him for the past 8 years now,ever since I bought the big dog in my profile pic off him as a pup, you'll have seen the mother to that dog also when you went to his house, its his other old bitch that will have been there.

I'm glad you've got a pup coz you sound like a decent dog lad,

All the best and roll on next season!!

Transit

nice one transit , as i've allready said this litter has been well looked after and they have all the right ingriedents to make decent working dogs my only hope is that all the nonsense on here don't put off any new owners .......... to miss out now because of cyber numpty's would be silly ............ i'm well pleased with my new boy i've called him "henry" ....... henry has well and truely settles in his new home , he likes his new kennel pal my 12 moonth old lurcher bitch , they get on well together . henry has been to the vet today for a vacination jab and a general health check , the vet said he is in good health and his opinion was that he will make a big dog ...... nice and steady take me time bringing him on and he will do me just fine .... a.t.b...... Baz

• Like 1

Well said gravel lad,

Some of those old women have missed out on some decent dogs too!

Cant wait til next season, too see how this litter turns out.

They've all gone to decent lads by all accounts!

Then when things warm up and their doing the business, it'll be a pleasure to keep the keyboard crew updated on the progress!

All the best and happy hunting fella's!

Transit