Guest alcapone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who gives a f**k as long as they work

I wish I had so little to worry about ???

Bet 20 his a red head

Posted Images

So it's chris's fault that tyler the kerry x is not what it's owner says it is?,others are saying it is a kerry blue x on the other thread as well. Not taking sides here just saying what i've seen heard with my own eyes and ears :thumbs: and russells as well as plummers and guess what lines there out of? :laugh: :laugh: .

Sent Yesterday, 01:40 PM

Alright chris i do not to get into a slaging match with any body because you are right there plenty of key board hunters and idots on here.but there is 1 thing i will tell you mate tyler is 100% 3/4 greyhound 1/4 kerry blue he was bred in north ireland out of famous 1/2 cross called cash a big 26inch blue rough coated dog The dam was thorne coulered greyhound. my dads mate brought over 3 or 4 pups back witch were ordered in england i know were there are to dogs are and the bitch was sent back to ireland because the sire of the litter[cash]was killed.The 2 that are still over here are 1 the same as tyler[smooth coated] and a 29inch blue rough dog. The bitch that was sent back was 26inch black/blue rough coated. The rough coated dog[The 1 in over here] was used to breed a litter about a year ago and they all came out blue or black al1 rough coated and looked deerhound crosses before cash was killed he was put to another greyhound but she failed to take.like i say mate there are plenty off idots on here so its not werth arugeing with them most are kids any way if you send your mobie i will tell you more about tyler and his sire cash.If not mate have good season mate c.p

I'm supprised you don't know of any Alcapone, you seem to think you know everything else.

Imagine a so called "working dogman" asking about a breed that was only ever taken with a big pinch of salt by true workers of dogs.

looney,wind your neck in!!!!!! spindelero,yes you know exactly where this is going!!!!! :thumbs: Chris hickling claims to have used one in his "lurcher" breeding so im here to try and find 1 "genuine" working kerry blue that has produced this x? I know what kerry blues are and that even bk in the day were not taken serious as a working animal. Maybe you mr looney could tell us all of how many chocolate kerry blues you have seen???? A line of dogs built on bullshit and lies......the FACTS are here those with half an ounce of sense can see it. This topic was started to prove a point looney!! :bye:

I know and I was only replying to it. All I said was that a serious dog man wouldn't ask that particular question.

And Kieran how come you make fun of my surname instead of my christian name ???

Oh yeh, I forgot.

Ive seen afew 3/4 kerry blue cross lurchers, an old guy called Jo from Cumbria had two litter brother and sister, The dog was called "TIP"

Both were bred out of a half cross dog called "CASH" that was from Ireland, legend has it that this half cross was some dog at the job????

When I saw these two kerry crosses it was at Lowther show approx 5 years ago, the old bloke Jo who's a rosette hunter by trade, (and both his sons have alot to do with the show ring, one son was judging that day) :whistling: said to me that the whole litter was doing well both here and in Ireland, so the mating had been repeated and some of the pups were due to come over to homes in England shortly after we spoke????

So there must be afew kicking about, the dogs I seen seriously looked the part, both were deep blue in colour, but wether they could bag owt sharper than a Rosette pin remains a mystery to me?????

ATB Transit

Alright chris i do not to get into a slaging match with any body because you are right there plenty of key board hunters and idots on here.but there is 1 thing i will tell you mate tyler is 100% 3/4 greyhound 1/4 kerry blue he was bred in north ireland out of famous 1/2 cross called cash a big 26inch blue rough coated dog The dam was thorne coulered greyhound. my dads mate brought over 3 or 4 pups back witch were ordered in england i know were there are to dogs are and the bitch was sent back to ireland because the sire of the litter[cash]was killed.The 2 that are still over here are 1 the same as tyler[smooth coated] and a 29inch blue rough dog. The bitch that was sent back was 26inch black/blue rough coated. The rough coated dog[The 1 in over here] was used to breed a litter about a year ago and they all came out blue or black al1 rough coated and looked deerhound crosses before cash was killed he was put to another greyhound but she failed to take.like i say mate there are plenty off idots on here so its not werth arugeing with them most are kids any way if you send your mobie i will tell you more about tyler and his sire cash.If not mate have good season mate c.p

That sounds pretty conclusive to me , the lad knows what he's talking about i rekon !!!!!!!!!!

Ive seen afew 3/4 kerry blue cross lurchers, an old guy called Jo from Cumbria had two litter brother and sister, The dog was called "TIP"

Both were bred out of a half cross dog called "CASH" that was from Ireland, legend has it that this half cross was some dog at the job????

When I saw these two kerry crosses it was at Lowther show approx 5 years ago, the old bloke Jo who's a rosette hunter by trade, (and both his sons have alot to do with the show ring, one son was judging that day) :whistling: said to me that the whole litter was doing well both here and in Ireland, so the mating had been repeated and some of the pups were due to come over to homes in England shortly after we spoke????

So there must be afew kicking about, the dogs I seen seriously looked the part, both were deep blue in colour, but wether they could bag owt sharper than a Rosette pin remains a mystery to me?????

ATB Transit

THINK YOU HAVE FORGOT TO LOG OUT AN INTO OTHER ACCOUNT MATEY :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so its him that want to bone top poachers high viz vested youngster lol caught out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok lads and lassies,does anyone know of any "genuine" kerry blue x greyhounds? If so id be interested in the where abouts of the "working" kerry blue used. Thanks in advance! Should be an intresting topic!!! :victory:

Id say there hasnt been any working kerry blues as a rule since around 90 years ago-Michael Collins Had one -so they became very popular after independence-leading to their decline i.m.o., My g.grandmother (born 1899 died 1998) said she remembered people fighting them-which i think was probably what they were for.

I realise a few of them qualified in trials but not as many as say wheatens or staffs given kerry blues were a more numerous breed.

Edited by tinytiger

just my 2 pence worth ,@ cris you know i know tyler and the owner , have no reason to believe he isnt kerry x think i remember being at show with tan and she pointed out to me one of tylers litter mates rough coated dog looked very did=fferent from tylr , never the less ,see no reason to dissbelieve what tan told me or the chap that had tyler before her ,, never the less like a few i have seen tyler work and a bloody good dog ,so i guess any pups that came from him would be good pups .providing the person on the end of the lead knew what they were doing ;)