My little bunny bashers.

Guest Anubis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL once its in there mouth what can ya do....i know fry the breasts in butter with garlic and eat lovely. cheers bud.

For you Ray taken yesterday.

your dogs are in great condition. a credit to you.

Well im blown way with these pics, great snaps dude and the dogs look outstanding.

Hats off to you buddy.

OUT AND OUT DOGMAN

ATB D

Thanks mate glad you enjoyed them.

Look forward to catching up this season my friend.

God bless mate.

Glen.

Whippets?? :icon_eek: lol Dogs are in fine order as ever. Photography has come on too! Hope your all well? WHat happened to the black lurcher? :hmm:

Thanks Hannah...im very well thanks how are you and yours....My sister fell in love with the lurcher so i let her have it.She is maturing into a fine strong bitch now.

All good this end thanks, dogs are fit and the little lurcher has surprised me hugely already this season! ;) Glad she's still close, i always liked the look of her as a pup, try and get some adult pictures up of her if you can. In your neck of the woods this weekend actually, well ish anyway! :victory:

Guest Anubis

Tell u what mate that is probably the finest looking whippet i have ever seen.. no joke,,

Cheers bud...still young yet but looking forward to getting some experience under there belt over the season.

Thanks Glen.

some great pictures of the dogs, they look absolutely stunning. is there a better looking dog than a fit well looked after running dog? I bought myself a new camera about a month ago and have been trying to take some pictures of my dogs and take some action shots. have had a few ok pictures but most of them are crap. any tips of how I can take some decent photos? didnt realise cameras had so many options and were so complicated!!

Guest Anubis

some great pictures of the dogs, they look absolutely stunning. is there a better looking dog than a fit well looked after running dog? I bought myself a new camera about a month ago and have been trying to take some pictures of my dogs and take some action shots. have had a few ok pictures but most of them are crap. any tips of how I can take some decent photos? didnt realise cameras had so many options and were so complicated!!

Thanks mate....The answer to your first question i think we would all answer is no there is nothing that looks better than a running dog shining from in and out.

I am no pro when it comes to taking pics mate if i take 50 shots and get one good one then im happy lol.

To start off with for the action shots put your camera in sport mode the running man symbol also have good light helps allot.....Its funny but i learnt allot from u tube i would type in my camera model and the type of shot i wanted to take and try and test when out and about.some great tutorials on there.Im terrable for reading things and forgetting what i have just read so to be able to sit and watch someone show me helped a great deal.