Selkirk THL class pics

Good day oot, and nice to meet a few faces.. Ross,, nice to meet you mate.. and to catch up with birdog again,, Jamiemac,, good to meet you as well met borsdersbot with his nice dugs as well

And just because I make an effort,, unlike the unwashed oiks that sometimes turn up !!!!!!!!!! :feck:

aye did you see the state o that laddies jeans 6th pic down, absolutely disgraceful lol

yeah u can see i spend the money and time in the dogs and not my threads and brogues :whistling:

second and fith pictures are of my dog :whistling:

seriously my whippets injured so she was in the car, when they announced the THL class the guy next to me said i can take his dog in just for the craic.

when the judge was looking for first and came over to have a second look at the dog i had 'dont pick this dog mate, ill get feckin hammered on THL once they find out its not mine' on the edge of my tongue! :laugh:

kept schtum though but he didnt win. told the judge he was a beddy/whippet/grey :hmm: just a guess but he was a deerhound/grey.

nice dog though and thanks to the guy who let me show him.

oh god, imagine the outrage on here if i would have won the class with a dog that wasnt mine. 'just for fun' would go out the window and id be tied to a lure for the dogs to chase :laugh:

good day out, good pics and met a few folk to put faces to names.

rakes shoes are something a drill sergeant would be proud of.

who would have thought it- rake 'bottle of wine' aboot dressing in his finest for a dog show, and he calls me a rosette hunter :tongue2:

Edited by Veedublee

second and fith pictures are of my dog :whistling:

seriously my whippets injured so she was in the car, when they announced the THL class the guy next to me said i can take his dog in just for the craic.

when the judge was looking for first and came over to have a second look at the dog i had 'dont pick this dog mate, ill get feckin hammered on THL once they find out its not mine' on the edge of my tongue! :laugh:

kept schtum though but he didnt win. told the judge he was a beddy/whippet/grey :hmm: just a guess but he was a deerhound/grey.

nice dog though and thanks to the guy who let me show him.

oh god, imagine the outrage on here if i would have won the class with a dog that wasnt mine. 'just for fun' would go out the window and id be tied to a lure for the dogs to chase :laugh:

good day out, good pics and met a few folk to put faces to names.

rakes shoes are something a drill sergeant would be proud of.

who would have thought it- rake 'bottle of wine' aboot dressing in his finest for a dog show, and he calls me a rosette hunter :tongue2:

and at one point he had a flat half pint o tennants in his hand!! lol

the blue and tan in the last picture is my bitch, there was a few nice looking dogs there, as i said to kittlerox this computer is deceiving! that wee collie x (lol) of his is right wee, but on here it looks bigger, same with his other bitch.

Loving the pics, cheers for taking my wee dog into the ring for THL class! He fair enjoyed his day out!!

Was that your dog I took in to the ring? He was a nice dog was Brock. I didnt know you was on here. Thanks for letting me take him in.