jm tramp bitch sykes

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

ICEY IS BACK ITS GOING TO GET GOOD NOW .HOW DID YEA GET ON ICEY .

killed 4 to day did not get that many runs.lads dont be starting all the bullshit all over again am sure speedie if the wee bitch run well jm will let you know then you can tell everyone who its grandparents are nothing to do with the sire a full saulki.

The season as started for most people and l hope you all have good one

killed 4 to day did not get that many runs.lads dont be starting all the bullshit all over again am sure speedie if the wee bitch run well jm will let you know then you can tell everyone who its grandparents are nothing to do with the sire a full saulki.

New it would get good all single i hope icey good luck with yer first season dont think i was supposed to hear what happened

New it would get good all single i hope icey good luck with yer first season dont think i was supposed to hear what happened

2 where caught single by friends dog and brendy mcl killed one single .I got two runs both double up with brendys pup which was killed out sight was well please with the pup has it was her first time ever out and the run lasted 3 mins though a load ditches and gates.She get fitter in next couple off weeks with more runs she gets but good day but very warm still

Do you know if they brought that wee bitch too england???

2 where caught single by friends dog and brendy mcl killed one single .I got two runs both double up with brendys pup which was killed out sight was well please with the pup has it was her first time ever out and the run lasted 3 mins though a load ditches and gates.She get fitter in next couple off weeks with more runs she gets but good day but very warm still

:thumbs: