Hello overhere...New member from Belgium

In the bottom row of icons there is a little square (supposed to look like a Polaroid photo (just under the Size button), that is the photo link, so easy even I can do it!

This is the link to my Photobucket....

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/bmwmotard/

There is enough to see for hours and hours...hehehehehehehe :boogy::D :D :D :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning and welcome

welcome to the forum there bud

i dont think speaking about is a problem mate, people over here doing without having it on their fac might be a problem though.   there was a company over here in leeke staffordshire, stalker rifles

Posted Images

I've just had a look at the Quackenbush website. There is people dropping Brown Bear and Bison with these things!!lol

I have shot DEARS from more then 400 and 500 pounds with on distances from more then 150 meters in Romania and Poland

Thats good shooting with an high powered air rifle. Looking forward to some interesting write ups from yourself, about your rifles and your hunting!

• Like 1

I've just had a look at the Quackenbush website. There is people dropping Brown Bear and Bison with these things!!lol

I have shot DEARS from more then 400 and 500 pounds with on distances from more then 150 meters in Romania and Poland

Thats good shooting with an high powered air rifle. Looking forward to some interesting write ups from yourself, about your rifles and your hunting!

Thanks mate.... Give me a few weeks or so and will write so much that everyone is gonna get crazy about it.... :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: