Rabbiting and pigeon permissions wanted! willing too pay for right permission

Hi , i am looking for written shooting permission for pest & vermin control around South Nottingham and Leicester areas, using fully silenced pcp air gun.

All land , livestock and boundaries fully repected.

Full BASA insurance and my insurance card would be available for inspection at any time.

37 Years old and live in Nottingham

Would be prepared to pay up to £500 per year for the right permission.

Please PM me with details

Seroiusly mate, I wont pay to control vermin, its a two way thing. The farmer has a problem, I have the solution. He gets rid of his vermin (or at least has them controlled) and I get the sport.

One thing I always do though, is make sure they get a nice bottle, at Christmas, and on my initial introduction I always offer to give them a hand should they need it, in return for the opportunity. To date, I have never been asked to do the latter, with the exception of giving up more of my time to assist on fox drives!

It works for me, but its their gift to give.

You also have to remember that any farmer can offer permission to whoever they want, and on one of my permissions I shoot on, I know other people do aswell, with the consent of the landowner. I would be mighty pissed off, if I was paying £500, and others were getting the same permission for nothing!

I've been lucky, but I know its been flipping hard for some to get that first permission. After that it can get a little easier over years, building up friendships with that farmer, who then introduces you to his mates, intentionally or by accident, and it goes from there onwards.

Get beating if you can, and get talking to all the lads. If they see you are genuine and know a little about the game, they will invite you for the occasional shoot with them, bashing jackdaws or pigeons etc, and after a bit that will lead to better things in some cases.

Best of luck, but I dont think you will get many offers from this forum, as permissions are all to hard to find, and most have put in a lot of time and legwork getting them. ATB

Or head north nttm mate, i'm a ex patt from there, not so much keepered land, small farms, but get 1 and do a good job and others follow, I never paid owt except my time, but if you just a money man who wants to walk around and do nowt in return dont bother