Regarding fcuktheban

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think

i got turned on by that photo ........ is that normal

19 pages, and still no minge. . . . .    

Posted Images

Should have some sort of forum where everythings blocked and only certain members can see etc .......

it probably is alot easier to get this forum shut down than people think

unless 123456 has just got me paranoid :huh:

well I managed it when I had my I.p blocked on a forum. All you have to do is use a proxy and your on. As for destroying the forum there's several options - hack the main board itself, get ians account details using decoders or manually make several accounts using a proxy ip scrambler and then set up bots to spam the site.

this has to be the quickest 11 pager in the history of THL, surely?

You don't remember the Buttermilk saga then?

no it was before my time, and the mark brick thing that people mention........no idea what either is actually about :huh:

never missed nowt, bit like eastenders important whilst its happenin, dont mean fook all next day :laugh:

Should have some sort of forum where everythings blocked and only certain members can see etc .......

well I managed it when I had my I.p blocked on a forum. All you have to do is use a proxy and your on. As for destroying the forum there's several options - hack the main board itself, get ians account details using decoders or manually make several accounts using a proxy ip scrambler and then set up bots to spam the site.

What a nerd :laugh:

no it was before my time, and the mark brick thing that people mention........no idea what either is actually about :huh:

Turns out Markbrick WAS Buttermilk

In short

Tits.

And a Tit.

• Like 1

and you don't think antis would have done that already if it was that simple?