Regarding fcuktheban

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think

i got turned on by that photo ........ is that normal

19 pages, and still no minge. . . . .    

Posted Images

No just cautious and can't stand filth or antis which this fella or woman is. Read it's posts and you tell me there ain't something strange, nobody's that sad......surely?!

I can assure you after a conversation with someone whos apparently met Him hes no Anti.He clearly has an issue as do i (and No im not a f*****g anti either)with peddling shits who make money out of the misery of their dogs and arseholes who pass dogs round like a bag of sweets.Maybe like some o0f us hes pissed off at it and doesnt like to see dogs passed about and sold on or dogs given free to people then the person sells it for funny money theres loads of other reasons i can think but this is typical everytime someone has an arguement or whatever some daft muppet screams anti.If you have nothing to hide then what you getting your knickers in twist for anyways

Was the person that met him called crobin by any chance...

should have possibly read the following 13 pages before responding

Should have some sort of forum where everythings blocked and only certain members can see etc .......

it probably is alot easier to get this forum shut down than people think

unless 123456 has just got me paranoid :huh:

well I managed it when I had my I.p blocked on a forum. All you have to do is use a proxy and your on. As for destroying the forum there's several options - hack the main board itself, get ians account details using decoders or manually make several accounts using a proxy ip scrambler and then set up bots to spam the site.

Something tells me you may have a mild interest in that sort of thing but you dont actually have a clue!

:laugh: :laugh: thats classic

No just cautious and can't stand filth or antis which this fella or woman is. Read it's posts and you tell me there ain't something strange, nobody's that sad......surely?!

I can assure you after a conversation with someone whos apparently met Him hes no Anti.He clearly has an issue as do i (and No im not a f*****g anti either)with peddling shits who make money out of the misery of their dogs and arseholes who pass dogs round like a bag of sweets.Maybe like some o0f us hes pissed off at it and doesnt like to see dogs passed about and sold on or dogs given free to people then the person sells it for funny money theres loads of other reasons i can think but this is typical everytime someone has an arguement or whatever some daft muppet screams anti.If you have nothing to hide then what you getting your knickers in twist for anyways

Was the person that met him called crobin by any chance...

should have possibly read the following 13 pages before responding

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Should have some sort of forum where everythings blocked and only certain members can see etc .......

it probably is alot easier to get this forum shut down than people think

unless 123456 has just got me paranoid :huh:

well I managed it when I had my I.p blocked on a forum. All you have to do is use a proxy and your on. As for destroying the forum there's several options - hack the main board itself, get ians account details using decoders or manually make several accounts using a proxy ip scrambler and then set up bots to spam the site.

and you don't think antis would have done that already if it was that simple?

it is that simple. If mark brick could keep his mouth shut long enough hed tell you he uses a proxy server called zend2 and so did ooty for a while

and who did you used to be? :thumbs:

its obvious enough

maybe you could enlighten me as i can't seem to send you a pm? :thumbs:

Oh well just goes to show ya can't trust anyone I think everyone knew that FTB was an odd character to say the least lol the thing is I trust alot of lads on this site who have given me advice and help and I have never met them face to face yet I still trust them lol

So I'm gona say thanks to everyone who

discovered FTB

FTB for mod ,

Think you turnt up a little late pal, anyhow like rob said this has got to be the quickest topic to reach ten pages, and even though I started it I agree! I'll quite happily hold on to the title cheers lads haha! and bonus is we got rid of that freak FTB, although I'm sure it wont be long till she's back on in disguise again! Probably already is