Regarding fcuktheban

14 members and 25 guests I feel so special :laugh:

i widnae really lol few folk on here have known who ye were for a while noo, cannae deny ye done some good worming out the peddlars, it was quite refreshin lol

but ye have also done a fair bit a wrong as yer old username imo, i dont think ye are dodgy i know it lol

but ill let the rest find oot for themselves :laugh::whistling:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think

i got turned on by that photo ........ is that normal

19 pages, and still no minge. . . . .    

Posted Images

i widnae really lol few folk on here have known who ye were for a while noo, cannae deny ye done some good worming out the peddlars, it was quite refreshin lol

but ye have also done a fair bit a wrong as yer old username imo, i dont think ye are dodgy i know it lol

I'm ready for my beating sir :icon_redface:

i got 1 mare question for ye seeing as ye so fooking honest, which i do admit i really like haha

were you buttermilk aswell or was that another crazy???

awrite 2 questions :icon_redface:

i have known who ye were for a while, but i didnae get to see the pics of you in yer sussys, can i see them :whistling::icon_redface::angel:

Bet theres a few peddlers dont come on to sell dogs because of him , on top all the time .

i say keep fking hammering them fcuktheban :victory:

Thank you, I did speak to Alan and apologised. I also offered to tell thl who I was. I decided I wanted to help people from getting the shaft and in that way apologise to thl in some way

i got 1 mare question for ye seeing as ye so fooking honest, which i do admit i really like haha

were you buttermilk aswell or was that another crazy???

awrite 2 questions :icon_redface:

i have known who ye were for a while, but i didnae get to see the pics of you in yer sussys, can i see them :whistling::icon_redface::angel:

No I never heard of her or looked her up until someone mentioned her and I am a bit offended :laugh:

Haha..i fcukin knew it...so crobin just couldnt keep away...and here,s you all sayin that fcuk the ban is a genuine bloke ...well its not a bloke and it certainley aint genuine. hate to say i told you so ..atb stabba

I never lied about who I was and if someone asked outright I would have answered.

I have said time and time again that anyone can pretend to b anyone, how many of you saying this member is sound etc etc are saying it because of what they have typed on a screen?????? And to all those saying that fcuktheban should be mod, i said time and time again WHAT IS THE MOTIVE BEHIND THIS INVESTIGATION......To anyone is it clear this member has prior experience of the boards and how they work, so this indictes either a banneed or previous member................And so what does it prove if the member has made over 1,000 posts, since June!!!!!!!! Anybody, and i mean anybosy can join, know a few key words and a bit about hunting and remain calm and sensible and hey presto, an accepted hunterr for many of you, NOT FOR ME.......

I have been told by two people i trust and found evidence that fcuktheban is infact a banned female member called crobin, this member told lies, accused two members of theft, was thought to be a potential anti and generally a real wrong un, do a search but here are a couple of samples

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/182928-fao-crobinc840/page__p__1850381__hl__crobin__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=1850381

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/182905-dog-thiefs/page__st__30__p__1850602__hl__crobin__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=1850602

THIS SHOULD BE A WAKE UP CALL TO SOME OF YOU WHO TAKE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED ON HERE AND BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ, WISE UP FOLKS AND BE CAREFULL WHO YOU STICK UP FOR

Spot on Simoman! I knew it was a woman, there you go what else do you lot need! like I said I'm not paranoid, just not as gullible and trusting as some on this site. it's not hard to spot a wrong un if you look properly !

• Like 2

I have said time and time again that anyone can pretend to b anyone, how many of you saying this member is sound etc etc are saying it because of what they have typed on a screen?????? And to all those saying that fcuktheban should be mod, i said time and time again WHAT IS THE MOTIVE BEHIND THIS INVESTIGATION......To anyone is it clear this member has prior experience of the boards and how they work, so this indictes either a banneed or previous member................And so what does it prove if the member has made over 1,000 posts, since June!!!!!!!! Anybody, and i mean anybosy can join, know a few key words and a bit about hunting and remain calm and sensible and hey presto, an accepted hunterr for many of you, NOT FOR ME.......

I have been told by two people i trust and found evidence that fcuktheban is infact a banned female member called crobin, this member told lies, accused two members of theft, was thought to be a potential anti and generally a real wrong un, do a search but here are a couple of samples

http://www.thehuntin..._1#entry1850381

http://www.thehuntin..._1#entry1850602

THIS SHOULD BE A WAKE UP CALL TO SOME OF YOU WHO TAKE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED ON HERE AND BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ, WISE UP FOLKS AND BE CAREFULL WHO YOU STICK UP FOR

Spot on Simoman! I knew it was a woman, there you go what else do you lot need! like I said I'm not paranoid, just not as gullible and trusting as some on this site. it's not hard to spot a wrong un if you look properly !

fair plays mate, ye nearly as good a detective as her :laugh::thumbs: