this is to you teal, zapp,nickbeardo

Hi Joe

Just read Terrys post on PW I think he will be joining us soon :boogy:

Cookie

lets hope they all leave pigeon watch, i will just have to soldier on and do as much shooting as i can, as i have been told i have only got till the end of april with this cancer before i meet my maker (carnt wait) stuck in this wheelchair aint no fun. joe.

I'm really sorry to hear that BG, its a hell of a situation for you.

With the PW, the funny thing is that they are losing a lot of good guys, characters, marksmen and countrymen who actually know their stuff.

THL will just keep on benefitting from it and there were already plenty of good folk here already.

I'm glad I joined.

I'd come out and see you in the week for a shoot or chat, but I'm tied up with work.

Take it easy Joe, and take solace in the fact that most PW'ers and ex-pwers think the same as you.

ATB

Duncan.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is for you TEAL, ZAPP AND NICKBEARDO. :feck:   AT PIGEON WATCH.

Anyone want to buy a PW badge? Very little use lol.

i guess that just leaves me to be banned now then

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Bonjour Nick this really is a silly situ some of mods have got into I was one of first to be banned for little or no reason .

All I want is for my banned to be revoked and crack on with enjoying PW along with THL .

As with the other members that are banned I sure we can unite in our love for shooting .

ATB Cookie

Hi Joe

Just read Terrys post on PW I think he will be joining us soon :boogy:

Cookie

Give us a clue Cookie! Whats his post? Which section? Can't be pi55ed searching the whole damn site!

Duncan

Terry has put it into the new members section it getting alot of hits but I am sure it will be wiped out soon by a MOD.

Cookie

3 pages of affidavits saying what a great guy BG is - a matter of time before it gets wiped.

Funny thing is, when I got the email saying I was permanently banned by the childish t*ssers, they had the audacity to say that in the last 10 years it was very rare for a PW member to get banned. Obviously a load of tosh!

D.

i will just and wait it out then to see if i get banned for been on thl as ive been a member on here for a few yrs now but i will sit back and watch as i dont look at most the things or know a lot of people on there.cheers lads for the thumbs up atb.

Why would you be banned for being a member of both sites? Usually you get banned after a few warnings and you don't work with their rules. I supported BG on the original post over there - he never did anything to offend me and seems like a decent enough guy but this is a bit rude. Funny how PW was fine and you all visited the site before you were banned hey? At the end of the day I actually quite liked some of the guys that were banned from PW, John being one of them. But nobody can say they were banned for nothing.

i think half the menber's on pw are wanker's as well...im banned for life for naff all.could'nt get an explanation out of them!!!!

And quite a few are decent blokes. Same could be said for any site. There's a good selection of pricks on here too.

Usually you get banned after a few warnings and you don't work with their rules.

Hi Njc,

That's the view of someone who hasn't been treated unfairly mind. If you had been, you would see the situation slightly differently.

Funny how PW was fine and you all visited the site before you were banned hey? At the end of the day I actually quite liked some of the guys that were banned from PW, John being one of them. But nobody can say they were banned for nothing.

The reason I got quoted to me for being banned was I was calling into question the impartiality of the mods on PW. Well, they weren't impartial, so that's correct. A particular image displayed was both sectarian and offensive, that went against the "House Rules". But, as I found out, if you take a stand on PW against such things, when there is a mod/mods in the corner of people with offensive sectarian views, you get burned.

But anyway, like I say, there are more and better forums out there ;)

Why would you be banned for being a member of both sites? Usually you get banned after a few warnings and you don't work with their rules. I supported BG on the original post over there - he never did anything to offend me and seems like a decent enough guy but this is a bit rude. Funny how PW was fine and you all visited the site before you were banned hey? At the end of the day I actually quite liked some of the guys that were banned from PW, John being one of them. But nobody can say they were banned for nothing.

i think half the menber's on pw are wanker's as well...im banned for life for naff all.could'nt get an explanation out of them!!!!

And quite a few are decent blokes. Same could be said for any site. There's a good selection of pricks on here too.

Nic I could defo say I was banned for having strong opinions on subjects but can defo say there a inbalance of MODS views and how there inforced .

Whats shame is that small that they cant even say maybe we got some of the bans wrong shake hands like men .

Ive offered a olive branch even my partner registered on our PC and was banned I guess from tracing a IP address.

So all this is crazy as whats being banned is in theory a person that may or may not be real.

Its the username there banning as when joining you register a email addy .

Some members who seem like idiots on any forum can be great and vice versa some that seem really good guys can be complete idiots in the flesh.

I standby my desire to return to PW and can kiss feet if need be but the MODS are the ones that are in risk of diluting there forum not badly behaved members who sometimes tells others how it is.

Hope some sense comes of this thread and MODS of PW take notes not one THL Mod has injected a input to this thread and has let a thread run without locking or removing as its fair direct and honest view given by ex members.

Anyway Nic hows work Cookie

• 2 weeks later...

this is for you TEAL, ZAPP AND NICKBEARDO. :feck: :feck: :feck:

AT PIGEON WATCH. :thumbdown:

That'd probably explain why you never answered my PM.

Mike...

Edited by magus69

THIS IS THE REASON I WAS BANNED FROM PIGEON WATCH

i posted this photo in the playpen forum on pigeon watch and said, what is the point in this, taking this photo when you cant see their faces . a pigeon watch member called INSHALLAHS reported me for being rascist and he also sent me a pm and was being realy over the top with insults and about me posting this photo. i replied to him that i thought if that made him go so mental over a photo he should not have a shotgun cert and that i would tell his feo he was not a fit person to hold a sgc, after this i recieved an email from the pw admin stating that i was banned for 28 days for threatening and bullying a member of pigeon watch, i tried to tell my side of the story but pw admin would not even reply to my emails they just believed INSHALLAHS well this i thought was not right so i joined the hunting life and posted THIS IS TO YOU TEAL, ZAPP,NICKBEARDO after i had posted this i recieved an email from pigeon watch admin saying that due to the insults posted on this fourm about pw that i was now banned permanent so now you all know the truth.

best regards joe BLACK-GUN

i think the pigeon watch member ( INSHALLAHS ) is one of them in the photo but i cant tell what one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is reason I was banned from pigeon watch I kept posting pictures of pigeons I shot and rabbits I caught and told members I shot X .

Mods contacted me and said I was not meant to shoot too many pigeons I was only meant to only to PIGEONWATCH :icon_eek: not pigeonshoot like the MODS alot of talking about shooting but very very little knowledge of shooting :cray: :cray: pigeonsonlinseeddrilling8thand9thtapril2011001.jpg

pigeonsonlinseeddrilling8thand9thtapril2011002.jpg

• Like 1