Enough of this pish, we need a new MOD!

Put it in text talk and you may get an answer, and I vote for Mal too :laugh:

Nail on the head there S1 :victory:

I dont think we need a poll do we Andy :laugh: And how's it going up your end?

Be another month before my EXTREME DRAGGING HYBRID BEW ANGORRA 1st GENERATION X WOLVERINE FERRETCATS are ready to go to the shows... had a distinct lack of rossette's the last couple of winter's.As you know S1 i only work them in the summer months :toast: :toast: While your asking"Can i feed them on Chappie??" :huh:

I want one of your kits mate :laugh: Get your self out in the cold this year and spare the dock leafs, and chappie is the wonder food of the centuary for draggers, but dont tell anyone or they will all be on it :laugh: Better luck next year with the rossettes mate :D

When will my jill come into season S1??I was hoping for kits around Xmas time so i can cash in because the EU proven bloodlines are top end mate :yes: All of them are untameable,kill everything underground & piss all over these so called working ferrets.I can do you a good deal £75 for a dark one....the real dark one's are £150 & i'll guarantee that you'll have no fingers left or any ferrets alive in your court :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright everyone!   I doubt that anyone has failed to notice that of late, this section has been flooded with ridiculous posts, and folk on a wind up.   This is obviously detremental to the sectio

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I'd do it because I love this section and hate seeing it go the way it has. I know we all appreciate that the mods have lives outside the running of the site a

Just for the record, i have never met Malt, but have just got a really good impression of him from on here. Seems like a totally sound, level headed bloke, who wouldn't let it go to his head, and woul

Posted Images

Put it in text talk and you may get an answer, and I vote for Mal too :laugh:

Nail on the head there S1 :victory:

I dont think we need a poll do we Andy :laugh: And how's it going up your end?

Be another month before my EXTREME DRAGGING HYBRID BEW ANGORRA 1st GENERATION X WOLVERINE FERRETCATS are ready to go to the shows... had a distinct lack of rossette's the last couple of winter's.As you know S1 i only work them in the summer months :toast: :toast: While your asking"Can i feed them on Chappie??" :huh:

I want one of your kits mate :laugh: Get your self out in the cold this year and spare the dock leafs, and chappie is the wonder food of the centuary for draggers, but dont tell anyone or they will all be on it :laugh: Better luck next year with the rossettes mate :D

When will my jill come into season S1??I was hoping for kits around Xmas time so i can cash in because the EU proven bloodlines are top end mate :yes: All of them are untameable,kill everything underground & piss all over these so called working ferrets.I can do you a good deal £75 for a dark one....the real dark one's are £150 & i'll guarantee that you'll have no fingers left or any ferrets alive in your court :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your the man, save me a real dark one mate, I'll get some gauntlets for Christmas, plus the folk at Elastoplast need to be keep in work, and they cant be as bad as the rescue jill I took in back in 2008 :laugh:

ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! Make me a mod!!!

Ah`ll sort the wankers oot in jig time!!! Ah`l start by stickin ther Eu x hybrid shite right back up there arsehole!! fekin twats!! ah`d be magic as a mod,,

I`d be calm and impartial,, very rational, and accomodating !!!! honest!!

Go on,,,, yeh ken it wid be a laugh!!

Failin that,,, Malt ,, cause he likes me ,,and ah`d get away wi murder !!! eh bud? :thumbs:

I seem to spend an extortionate amount of time on here but a mod i am not :laugh: Malt seems to be a good guy, ive been reading his post's since the maltenby era. I seem to share a lot of opinions and values with him and ive never disagreed with him, top guy. :thumbs:

Richard

Edited by RaiderBoy

ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! Make me a mod!!!

Ah`ll sort the wankers oot in jig time!!! Ah`l start by stickin ther Eu x hybrid shite right back up there arsehole!! fekin twats!! ah`d be magic as a mod,,

I`d be calm and impartial,, very rational, and accomodating !!!! honest!!

Go on,,,, yeh ken it wid be a laugh!!

Failin that,,, Malt ,, cause he likes me ,,and ah`d get away wi murder !!! eh bud? :thumbs:

you,ve been a MOD for years :laugh:

I agree but am not fully aware of these said posts as I stoped reading the drivvel a while back feel beter for it , after all silly season is silly season after all , and ye it is sad not to see those cracking posts from the said members that don't come on any more but that's there choice, cheers j ,

Every site is going to get it's arseholes. Just too many shite posts though. You

Actually think nominating will work? Afterall it's upto ianb ain't it

should work as your nominating some 1 who actually uses the ferret section .tbh overall theres 16 mods on this site and simonman is the only 1 off the top of ma head who gets involved regular mostly lurcher/terrier section thats also almost as bad as the ferret section ,dammed dog men :laugh: ....... its easy to say dont read it or just ignore it but it dont take long for decent threads to get lost :censored: i want pics of jia shovell ,rake aboots mod jacket with the target on the back, vedubs wee dug in a cast ,joes ferret hotel ect :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: