Enough of this pish, we need a new MOD!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright everyone!   I doubt that anyone has failed to notice that of late, this section has been flooded with ridiculous posts, and folk on a wind up.   This is obviously detremental to the sectio

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I'd do it because I love this section and hate seeing it go the way it has. I know we all appreciate that the mods have lives outside the running of the site a

Just for the record, i have never met Malt, but have just got a really good impression of him from on here. Seems like a totally sound, level headed bloke, who wouldn't let it go to his head, and woul

Posted Images

i also think it will be a slippery slope in a good way, i was tempted to take some photos of my ferreting trip, but to be honest, i couldnt be arsed. i thnk if it was shown that everyones hunting posts were bering really appreciated etc, then more people would be tempted to post pics etc, like me. just a thought. :thumbs:

How about a working ferret section for trips out, and a potty about pets section for the ferret groomers :D

I think they should split the place into subsections like they did in the air rifle section. :yes: One section for hunting reports, one for questions and advice and one for the general crap which is spamming up the place at the minute. :yes::thumbs:

How about a working ferret section for trips out, and a potty about pets section for the ferret groomers :D

I think they should split the place into subsections like they did in the air rifle section. :yes: One section for hunting reports, one for questions and advice and one for the general crap which is spamming up the place at the minute. :yes::thumbs:

And its a better section for the divisions mate :thumbs:

Put it in text talk and you may get an answer, and I vote for Mal too :laugh:

Nail on the head there S1 :victory:

I dont think we need a poll do we Andy :laugh: And how's it going up your end?

Be another month before my EXTREME DRAGGING HYBRID BEW ANGORRA 1st GENERATION X WOLVERINE FERRETCATS are ready to go to the shows... had a distinct lack of rossette's the last couple of winter's.As you know S1 i only work them in the summer months :toast: :toast: While your asking"Can i feed them on Chappie??" :huh:

Put it in text talk and you may get an answer, and I vote for Mal too :laugh:

Nail on the head there S1 :victory:

I dont think we need a poll do we Andy :laugh: And how's it going up your end?

Be another month before my EXTREME DRAGGING HYBRID BEW ANGORRA 1st GENERATION X WOLVERINE FERRETCATS are ready to go to the shows... had a distinct lack of rossette's the last couple of winter's.As you know S1 i only work them in the summer months :toast: :toast: While your asking"Can i feed them on Chappie??" :huh:

I want one of your kits mate :laugh: Get your self out in the cold this year and spare the dock leafs, and chappie is the wonder food of the centuary for draggers, but dont tell anyone or they will all be on it :laugh: Better luck next year with the rossettes mate :D

To be fair i think a general ferreting and a hunting trips section would be good enough, f**k the ferret fondelers, this is a HUNTING site, and they can always ask their questions in the general ferreting section.

My biggest gripe is all the 'wind ups' and 'sales pitches'

MALT FOR MOD.

(The revolution has begun . . . . )

p.s - I hope you don't mind all this Malt haha too late now!

• Like 1

To be fair i think a general ferreting and a hunting trips section would be good enough, f**k the ferret fondelers, this is a HUNTING site, and they can always ask their questions in the general ferreting section.

My biggest gripe is all the 'wind ups' and 'sales pitches'

MALT FOR MOD.

(The revolution has begun . . . . )

p.s - I hope you don't mind all this Malt haha too late now!

its not malt you need to worry about,wait till stubby sees it lol