Enough of this pish, we need a new MOD!

Alright everyone!

I doubt that anyone has failed to notice that of late, this section has been flooded with ridiculous posts, and folk on a wind up.

This is obviously detremental to the section, most of our sanity and the genuine (but slightly clueless) newbies who get a barrage of abuse as folk think they are just on a wind up.

I'm sure everyone has also noticed that Stubby has been M.I.A for quite sometime and very few other MODS ever venture onto this section, so no one is about to clean the place up and remove the idiots.

Now what i am proposing is that we have a new MOD. And for that role, i would like to nominate MALT (and i know i am not alone in this).

He is one of the few members who has never been out of order, never provoked unnecessary arguments, has a sense of humour and is knowledgeable.

So who agrees?

If so. leave a comment here and send a PM to Ianb if you fancy!

Cheers,

Ideation.

• Like 7

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright everyone!   I doubt that anyone has failed to notice that of late, this section has been flooded with ridiculous posts, and folk on a wind up.   This is obviously detremental to the sectio

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I'd do it because I love this section and hate seeing it go the way it has. I know we all appreciate that the mods have lives outside the running of the site a

Just for the record, i have never met Malt, but have just got a really good impression of him from on here. Seems like a totally sound, level headed bloke, who wouldn't let it go to his head, and woul

Posted Images

Totally agree with you Ideation,someone needs to get a hold on this ferret forum.Too many decent folk have been & gone in past years.As someone has already posted a good hunting thread gets 1/2 "nice bag" comments however a complete load of shit will get page upon page of bickering,decent members getting pissed off with the constant Ef :censored: ngU,wild polecats,stoat,weasle,cross bollox.

I stopped posting my days out a good while back,hey no big bags but days out all the same...which believe it or not is what the ferret forum is about :icon_eek: .Topics on welfare also covered by our resident ferret guru Kay who has helped many new & experienced keepers with queries on health & welfare.

I personally would like to see Malts as a moderator,i don't personnally know him but he talks sense,posts fair & educated responses in the minefield of crap that's on here at the moment...

• Like 1

yes we need moded :thumbs: sometimes pish slips through and u get a laugh but lately its bad and the schools are back , seems to easy to set up multiple accounts . if malts up for then no probs :thumbs: . if in doubt shift it or lock it .does this mean the end of the road for the band of idiots :cray::o:cry:

Yes Scott i think he is.

And yep, you are right, since it's been linked to facebook, it's been real bad!

i suspect there a certain cpl of members on here are the ones getting thier brain dead mates from face book to join this site,to stir the shit.

Alright everyone!

I doubt that anyone has failed to notice that of late, this section has been flooded with ridiculous posts, and folk on a wind up.

This is obviously detremental to the section, most of our sanity and the genuine (but slightly clueless) newbies who get a barrage of abuse as folk think they are just on a wind up.

I'm sure everyone has also noticed that Stubby has been M.I.A for quite sometime and very few other MODS ever venture onto this section, so no one is about to clean the place up and remove the idiots.

Now what i am proposing is that we have a new MOD. And for that role, i would like to nominate MALT (and i know i am not alone in this).

He is one of the few members who has never been out of order, never provoked unnecessary arguments, has a sense of humour and is knowledgeable.

So who agrees?

If so. leave a comment here and send a PM to Ianb if you fancy!

Cheers,

Ideation.

i vote you pal.

• Like 1

Its getting tiresome now.........some threads are good for comical value but its just wind up after wind up of late.

Mal would be a great choice whats there to lose it ain't like he'll be getting payed.He's unbiased,he's also informative,helpful and most of all civil with it.

Other than his over-whelming affection towards sheep there's not a lot I can find fault with. :laugh: