Patterdale breeding info required, pls?!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he has never been worked then I suggest, without being rude, to not breed from him. All you will be doing is contributing to the vast quantity of shite and poorly bred dogs out there. Breeding him

You can't compare breeding running dogs and humans with breeding earthdogs. It is not the same. You are comparing physical attributes with mental attributes.   Breeding untried parents just “coz of

am i right in saying your grandfather owned Toddy? if so and your dog is bred along similar lines i would bet money someone would take a chance because of the blood. not uncommon in pitbull circles t

I understand what a lot are saying about unecessary breeding but I think this guy has asked a very responsible question. He clearly isnt breeding for the wrong reasons, in fact the right ones. I disagree he should just buy a pet, why? The character of proper working terriers is one of the reasons we all love them so much and this dog is 9 and he hasnt bred it yet, and I say perpetuating good lines is the right thing to do as working blood is getting thin enough. I have seen dogs bred from worker x worker matings that havent quite made the grade including the sibling of an my old Russel bitch; an absolute machine of a smooth Russel dog but he didnt quite make it whereas mine was excellent. I say find someone who has a good bitch you like who also wants a pup, hook up and have a litter, keep them and work them but dont sell any of the litter to idiots :thumbs: Good Luck.

• 2 months later...

hello ive got some toddy an nancy stuff myself i new bruce from when i was a kid thro a pick up of the dog wudnt mind seen it im sure we cud sort somethin out cheers

Hi, yeah - come and have a look at him, by all means !!!! PM me, so we can sort somet out !!!!

hello ive got some toddy an nancy stuff myself i new bruce from when i was a kid thro a pick up of the dog wudnt mind seen it im sure we cud sort somethin out cheers

I can NEVER get pictures on this forum to load up, if someone else know's how to do it, I'll email pictures to them, and they can stick them on this thread !!!