Lurcher missing possibly stolen in Teesside

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I HAVE HIM BACK. Thanks to a girl who was sat in a bus stop where one of my posters were recognised him as dog walked passed straight away and then rang me and followed him to give me commentary of w

The lad seemed genuine and way he came about having him was what i had already heard.The lad who came to my door had seen the dog with these two lads and he told them that it was my dog and they denied it and an hour later they abandoned dog near the town centre which is when this lad picked the dog up and took it home.I now know that the lad lives right next to the bus stops i postered early this morning and he had gone into pet shop to buy a cage and told the lady behind the counter the story of how he got dog.Then the old dear pointed out my poster and he told her it was not the same dog.I did not find this out until a couple of hours after taking him back otherwise he would of got a slap.He had no intensions of giving him back and wanted a few photographs with him before he went but i told him to beat it. He looks ok but got a few scars on face and couple on leg which will of been from monday nights sighting when he was being ran on reds on a busy B road. He is now laid out on rug after a KFC treat :)

The lad seemed genuine and way he came about having him was what i had already heard.The lad who came to my door had seen the dog with these two lads and he told them that it was my dog and they denied it and an hour later they abandoned dog near the town centre which is when this lad picked the dog up and took it home.I now know that the lad lives right next to the bus stops i postered early this morning and he had gone into pet shop to buy a cage and told the lady behind the counter the story of how he got dog.Then the old dear pointed out my poster and he told her it was not the same dog.I did not find this out until a couple of hours after taking him back otherwise he would of got a slap.He had no intensions of giving him back and wanted a few photographs with him before he went but i told him to beat it. He looks ok but got a few scars on face and couple on leg which will of been from monday nights sighting when he was being ran on reds on a busy B road. He is now laid out on rug after a KFC treat :)

I must say that you and your dog are

lucky you hear about so many people who don't find there dog atleast he is back now and safe

HAPPY HUNTING mate

ATB

I never seen any dog lost posters up but i was out at 5am putting up my home made posters up.And there is no way he jumped fence he rarely leaves run even if door left open .A neighbour had said the window cleaners had been that day but they know dogs are there so are normally careful so unless they missed him get out. A few weeks ago a lad who does a bit of scrap tried to entice him off the back field then ran like f**k when i shouted him he only a youngish lad and he knocks about with some right bell ends all with flat caps on so who knows.