Lurcher missing possibly stolen in Teesside

littlefish i got a pen with roof and is secure but when Mrs comes in she normally gives them bones or pigs trotters and as i said i also have a Wheaten bitch so they get seperated when fed bones.They are fine with food and eat from same baking tray but bones are a very different story

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I HAVE HIM BACK. Thanks to a girl who was sat in a bus stop where one of my posters were recognised him as dog walked passed straight away and then rang me and followed him to give me commentary of w

i will keep my eyes open there is a rescue center near me always have lurchers i will check in there tommorow after work, like the lad said above try all the pounds my mates turned up nearly 2 weeks later at a pound near guisbrough she had hopped the fence, atb i hope you get him back

I got a message today off a girl on facebook who seen this dog running on the road and somebody running on path. This happened on the flyover from Billingham to Norton @ 9:30 pm last night.My guess is he has got loose and has bailed as he is quite a timid dog and only really listens to me. So i have posted on a pet site on facebook in Stockton area for people to keep an eye out for him

Had a knock on door an hour ago and it was a lad saying he seen this dog yesterday with some lads from the Port Clarence area. Peg&Gun off this site is over that way now making a few enquiries so hopefully will hear summit

got me fingers crossed for you mate!!

I HAVE HIM BACK. Thanks to a girl who was sat in a bus stop where one of my posters were recognised him as dog walked passed straight away and then rang me and followed him to give me commentary of where he was at all time. She has refused to take the reward money from me but drinks in the same boozer as me and just wants a drink or two bought. Now thats a result

• Like 2