Lurcher missing possibly stolen in Teesside

Between 3 & 5pm on Monday 19th September my Lurcher dog went missing from my back garden.He is a 21" tts Whip X Grey and is blue in colour with a white blaze on chest also on the tips of his toes and the tip of his tail.He went when my Mrs took one of the kids to the opticians so nobody was in at the time.My garden is surrounded by a 6ft fence at back and 5ft on the sides so there is a very slight chance he could of hopped the sides which i doubt as he refuses to jump out in the field unless i sod off and leave him.I back onto a large public playing field which is fairly busy and there is a chance he has been seen through gaps in fence boards and also he is very friendly and will often nose through the fence.I also have a wheaten bitch who at the time was locked in the run so she is still there.I live in Billingham and have rang all local councils,vets and rescue centres etc to no avail. There is also a £100 reward offered for safe return.I know its not much but money is tight

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I HAVE HIM BACK. Thanks to a girl who was sat in a bus stop where one of my posters were recognised him as dog walked passed straight away and then rang me and followed him to give me commentary of w

Between 3 & 5pm on Monday 19th September my Lurcher dog went missing from my back garden.He is a 21" tts Whip X Grey and is blue in colour with a white blaze on chest also on the tips of his toes and the tip of his tail.He went when my Mrs took one of the kids to the opticians so nobody was in at the time.My garden is surrounded by a 6ft fence at back and 5ft on the sides so there is a very slight chance he could of hopped the sides which i doubt as he refuses to jump out in the field unless i sod off and leave him.I back onto a large public playing field which is fairly busy and there is a chance he has been seen through gaps in fence boards and also he is very friendly and will often nose through the fence.I also have a wheaten bitch who at the time was locked in the run so she is still there.I live in Billingham and have rang all local councils,vets and rescue centres etc to no avail.The kids are absolutely devastated so if anyonehears anything or is offered one for sale could they please contact me on 07854 811188 There is also a £100 reward offered for safe return.I know its not much but money is tight

f*****g hell jon mate, will keep my eyes open for him, get it posted on that lurcher link, If he has being nicked, and if you find out who has him just give me a bell if you need a hand getting him back

Edited by graham4877