• 2 weeks later...

i bought some from appleby in the 90s --made to look like the old travellers vans like anything i`ve had either been sold or given away the fella that made em was well known for them can i feck remember his name ,, :hmm:

Edited by the_stig
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say so just at this time of year Gnasher,hardly any of my cocks are singing at the moment canary or native and it is only the mules that are giving it a little bit but even they are being a tad quiet,down to the damp i'd say and it's hard to lift the head and sing when it's always wet.

If you put a Canary in a mule cage and after a week or so it still hasnt started singing.......would that likely mean its a female ?? :icon_redface:

stick a radio on low near it gnash .... Edited by the_stig

I might be cluless with this bird lark but if you go on you tube and type singing canaries you will get load's af song's..i done it a few time's at Moll's a couple of year's back and it did seem to fire them of singing good style..and as we have it i have just come back from her's today and she has a little cock bird in there that was singing his head of when the sun comes out..which is nice to here as he is more like a goldie sining than a canary..

edited to add my keyboard is fooked so i had to edit spelling but i fear i may of missed some.. :icon_redface:

Edited by Millet