scottish champion of champions@ selkirk

al have a crack at enaything u want mabe not [bANNED TEXT] kind a dog been in the game way ma dad fae a child theres plenty will votch for that dont keep bad ones so balls in [bANNED TEXT] court na skin of my nose the dog is what it is if its not [bANNED TEXT] type why bother a bout it worry about whats in [bANNED TEXT] kennal thats whats wrong to meny people worred about othere peoples dogs

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The deerhound gets worked 3 nites a week as a fire guard and the whippets a bricky mate.

No one is moaning or desputing some lookers are grafters but for denned to say this .....no be as many dogs in scotland worked as hard as that one ...Scotland is just not south of Perth

al have a crack at enaything u want mabe not [bANNED TEXT] kind a dog been in the game way ma dad fae a child theres plenty will votch for that dont keep bad ones so balls in [bANNED TEXT] court na sk

Posted Images

scottish champion and reserve

DSCN0849.jpg

scottish terrier champ not the best pic , but the only 1 i gotDSCN0835.jpg

open show champ and reserve

DSCN0853.jpg

terrier champ an reserve

DSCN0852.jpg

working dog champ and reserve

DSCN0850.jpg

some more randoms

mmm what these women seen

DSCN0842.jpg

Is that a pure Deerhound and a pure Whippet that won the "Working Dog" class ? Complete opposite ends of the running dog scale, but two of my favoutite breeds ! It would be interesting to know what work they do.

Cheers.

The deerhound gets worked 3 nites a week as a fire guard and the whippets a bricky mate.

• Like 2

Is that a pure Deerhound and a pure Whippet that won the "Working Dog" class ? Complete opposite ends of the running dog scale, but two of my favoutite breeds ! It would be interesting to know what work they do.

Cheers.

:laugh:

Cheers.

cant comment on the deerhound , but the whippet does a bit , i know the owner , he worked dogs for years

theres been a whole lot of stuff ( :censored: a polite word for what i'm thinking :censored: ) posted about this show thats obviously irrelevant and in a lot of cases negative. The work that went into organising such a cracking venue, the quality of the prizes for the winners, every kid in the child handler class and their charges got a prize, no gate entry fee, only a pound a class entry, nets clothing leads ornaments food stalls etc, the great turnout from all over the north of england and all parts of scotland, the good natured banter and friendly athmosphere have all seemed to go unnoticed. Congratulations denned and team for a sterling effort and best wishes for the future success of the event. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper::clapper: and finally apologies to any of the previous responders I have tried hard not to use too many big words but if you need any help understanding them please feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to keep you right

• Like 1

theres been a whole lot of stuff ( :censored: a polite word for what i'm thinking :censored: ) posted about this show thats obviously irrelevant and in a lot of cases negative. The work that went into organising such a cracking venue, the quality of the prizes for the winners, every kid in the child handler class and their charges got a prize, no gate entry fee, only a pound a class entry, nets clothing leads ornaments food stalls etc, the great turnout from all over the north of england and all parts of scotland, the good natured banter and friendly athmosphere have all seemed to go unnoticed. Congratulations denned and team for a sterling effort and best wishes for the future success of the event. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper::clapper: and finally apologies to any of the previous responders I have tried hard not to use too many big words but if you need any help understanding them please feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to keep you right

cheers , glad you enjoyed it , a long day for you though , we cant please everybody , but the few we did please , see you next year, as for the prizes , i must offer my sincere thanks to the storrie family , again they have went way beyond to sponsor the childrens class , i'm sure in saying this , theres not a show in britain that'll give as much to the kids as the storrie family do here, also the huggan family for the dog food thanks again

stewart the negative comments cant be helped , all shows recieve it , not just ours , but thanks again for the efort you put in to please the people showing there dogs under you -----den

I must admit the prizes that were giving out for the childs class was outstanding my son with his little pattiedale bitch won one of the main prizes.Which was a big dog bed ,amedal ,bag of sweets and some dog biscuits.For the kids that did not get one of the main prizes they all got a bag of sweets each and also a box of dog biscuits for there dogs.Ive been to a few shows this year and this has been the best dog show ive been at for awhile also costing nothing to get in which was really good from a dogmans point of view.There was a comnent made off people leaving early but i think because they did not want to watch the dog racing.

Cheers.

cant comment on the deerhound , but the whippet does a bit , i know the owner , he worked dogs for years

Good to see two such diverse breeds of running dog getting amongst the winners ! No breed blindness there, from the judge !!

Cheers.

I didn't realise it was ANY working Dog; did that include Labs, Spaniels, etc ? I thought it was only sighthound types. But well done to the owners and the judge... I've always had a soft spot for Whippets; and Deerhounds are fine looking dogs, especialy the working ones !

Cheers.