a day ferreting ended up digging my dog out of a earth

took my year old terrier out with me today to do a bit of ferreting and i ended up calling upon someone to bring me a proper spade down to me as the little carry one i had broke! anyway.

i was on my way back from a not so good ferreting day as only got one rabbit :angry: but as i was walking back through the forest i walked past an old earth that i tend to check every nown and then but it looked in the same old unuesd manner but then my terrier straight in no messing and that was it 20 mins later she finaly came back out then she went back in she was giving a little whineing noise which i could barley hear so i started to try and dig to her uesing one of those little SHITTY i may put fold away spades after five minutes it broke so i made a phone call to get a spade brought down to me 10 mins later got spade and after five minutes of digging she came out and that was that end of now i cant make much of that myself